ebay tests?

rbryan0205

Reaction score
Are ebay tests whether that be pg or opk any good and hw reliabe are they im a bit nervouse about buying them off the internet??

Morning!

I can't really help as I haven't got my hands on any yet - still waiting for them to turn up in the post...

Are you testing today or tomorrow?

SPC xx

I'm still waiting for my Ebay OV tests too! I bought 30 for a fiver and at that price I think it's worth giving them a try! If you do a PG test and it's positive try a more expensive 1 for confirmation!

That's what i'm planning on doing if I ever do get a BFP!!

Good luck xxx

Hi ladies......well....Ive got both.....The OV sticks def worked as I was testing for about 4 days before I Ov'd and nothing showed then literally the day I Ov'd a second pink line appeared! Now the Preg tests for me personally have been up and down....not so much the actuall tests I dont think but prob more so me....but the others ladies who have used them for a long time swear by them as they are said to be more sensitive than the shop brands....picking up on as little as 10m when some of the CBD' etc need 20m to detect a +......they are cheap enough so give them a go.....you never know you might get your BFP.... ;-) xxx

how do you know which ones to get cause there are loads being sold???

I will send you the ebay link I bought mine from....two mins xxx

yes i have gone for some form fertility plan thanks

So OP sticks and pg tests are interchangeable? I don't really understand...

??? Interchangeable? Do you mean can both be used to test for pregnant results? x

Hmmmm well since doing that little experiment last week Ive read up on it a lot and theres lots of forums and article saying that in Ov stick can also detect HGC levels and will also often give a + when pregnant...but obviously not really to be used for that reason...as maybe not too reliable??? Interesint reading tho and for what its worth I still got a + ov two days ago even tho AF here! xx

Mmmm...interesting. Well... I'm going to take the plunge and get some of those that you've recommended. 50 should keep me going for a bit!

I don't quite understand how the OP things work but will ask you when I've got them and need to start using them.

Thanks

SPC xx

Go for it SPC...they are really easy to use and will hopefully keep you on track with your days etc xxx

I used the cheapie ov tests last month and found they worked. Also discovered I had been OV much later in my cycle than I thought. I used the cheapie pregnancy tests too...they were accurate for me last month (bfn) even though I didn't want to believe them! lol

They are definately worth a go at the price!!

Good luck :dust:

xx

I always buy IC's as us girls can't help but test and there is no point wasting loads of money on expensive tests.

If you think you may have a BFP on an IC, then go out an buy a more expensive one to be sure.

Good luck!

Hi RB

I think they are just as accurate as the expensive HPK. Like so many ladies have said, they are ideal during the nerve racking 2WW and you dont feel bad for using them if you get a :bfn: as they are cheap anyway.

xx

Are ebay tests whether that be pg or opk any good and hw reliabe are they im a bit nervouse about buying them off the internet??

I found them to be reliable, and they worked for very early testing (2 days before af due)

The ones I got only cost a couple of pound, so I found them to be worth the risk...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back