Ebay cheapies vs the big brands

Olive

Reaction score
I've got a packet of ebay tests up stairs, but have yet to buy any branded tests. Just wondered how everyone rates the ebay tests? If anyone has had bfn's on them, but bfp's on other tests or vice versa.

xxx

Ebay cheapies worked good for me, but the branded tests produced darker lines which were easier to read, also the ebay cheapies produced alot of evap lines!

i dont think i would use ebay cheapies again because i got tons of bfns and then used a first response when i got my bfp. It could have been because of the timings but i dont trust the ebay ones to be as sensitive as they claim to be x

Thanks ladies. I think I'm just disappointed with my bfn! The thing is, if I start to buy branded, it could get quite expensive! I wonder if the ebay would pick up yours now cherelle.

I don't feel like the witch is coming yet, but I don't think I'm pg either.

xxxx

ps cherelle i love your avatar!xx

thanks!!! tehee! i wish i could tell you if an ebay one would come up positive now but i dont have any left! almost bought some more on there this morning too. Fingers crossed for you hun x

Thanks hun. I think I'm due tomorrow, I've just been looking at my dates. Think she's on her way.xxxx

i thought that too though! good luck!!! x

I got about 12 bfp on eBay cheapies and I wasn't pregnant at the time lol and when I was preg I got bfn :rotfl: only the clear blue digi has worked for me three times in a row now x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Evie. If af doesn't arrive tomorrow I'll buy some tests, but I think it will! Good to know everyone's experiences with them.xx

IMO ebay cheapies worked better for me .. Wondfo i think they were called :) quite a reasonable price aswell

The doc told me when I got my false positives they were a bad batch or fake batch so be careful but all the first response and manual clear blue tests didn't work for me either my hcg levels start off really low I think so it's prob just me - I know people that have used the cheapies and have got their bfp :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my bfp way earlier on eBay cheapies than the expensive ones!! I found them really good!!

Thanks everyone. Something to think about in future. Maybe best having both! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back