• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EBay grrrrrrrrr!!!

inky

Reaction score
Well, eBay seller grrrrrr really, I won an auction for new buggy and paid via paypal within mintues of winning as I was watching it for it's lase few minutes. So, money has gone, but the seller didn't contact me, and has ignored my emails saying about the win. I just looked again, and he's put a message on the listing (not tk me directly) saying he's sold the buggy elsewhere!!

So, he's got my money, I'm minus a pushchair and he's ignored emails sent via eBay and ignored the payment request I sent to him via paypal. I know I can report him to eBay as a non performing seller, but does anyone know how long it takes to get your money back? I need it now!! SOOO angry!!!

unless he has claimed the money you can retract the payment hun

Oh shit! That's very annoying. I think there is a way of getting it back, go on paypal and read the help question things and see how to claim back the money! Pain in the arse! X

yeah just been reading, I need to raise a dispute.....apparently if there is no response then I get my money back in 45 days automatically :wall2:

What the hell! The cheek of some people :strangle: Hope it gets sorted ASAP x

What the hell! The cheek of some people :strangle: Hope it gets sorted ASAP x

I know, well out of order!! Still no money either, I've given him 48 hours and 4 messages to get me my money back and he's ignored everything. I'll report him to eBay as a non performing seller and go through the dispute process with paypal. I could just be doing without it you know? If it was the other way round I'd be horrified if I realised I'd done it this someone!! I certainly wouldn't keep their money!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back