Ebay question - how long do you wait?

xkikix

Reaction score
I won one of them baby wetsuits for Chester last wednesday (the 18th) paid straight away via paypal, but it still hasnt arrived. I'm no ebay expect but on other stuff i've won they usually get here withing a few days.

Should I email them? How long to you think is an acceptable time for the seller to post it out?

id say a week, and as its over that id email them x

Id email them. Just incase they forgot to post. Ebay sellers are human too.

Did they give you an estimated delivery date on the listing or anything?

Yeah just email me and see what they say, I wouldn't be suspicious of them yet!

No i'm not suspicious after all it was only a few pounds its just I wanted to go swimming tomorrow :(

I've sent them a quick message just asking when they were gonna be posting it or if they had already posted it when they did so.

Thanks for your help x

I've got the same problem, bought some stuff on ebay and it aint turned up yet :twisted: it was over a week ago and ive sent them an email to see if there was any problems.. nothing back... im sick of waiting :wall:

A wee friendly email to ask when you might expect wouldnt be too pushy :D

I sent them an email asking if there was any problems more incase they had sent it and it had gone missing in the post or something.... Ive just been on ebay there and they have just left my feedback today so im guessing its been sent out today....

i think i read on ebay somewhere allow upto 14 days for standard parcels to be delivered. not sure though i might be wrong. id email them just to see if its been posted yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back