Eating

Journey1

Reaction score
Right I am eating LOADS!!! is anyone else doing the same? I think I am addicted!!! or have a problem, let me run by you all what I have eaten today... You might need to get a cuppa:lol:

Sugapuffs
Fruit and seed bar
x4 cheese and crakers
Cheese string
x3 breadsticks
Twix
Chicken and bacon ceaser wrap
Satsuma
Haribo

Is this too much? Not very well balanced I know I'm usually a size 8 eat what I like and get away with it. Now I'm wondering will I pay for this. I can wear size 12 stretch clothes now so haven't got that big from being pregnant and 8/10 maternity clothes.

All I want to do is eat :lol: xx

im exactly the same...
when im at work my day consists of
Bowl of cereal and yoghurt before im out the door,
Banana and biscuits at like 1030.
chicken and tomato sandwich
crisps
chocolate
2 satsumas
then later on ill eat a ceral bar +/- a choclate aswell
Last nights dinner was chicken curry rice and naan bread
Puidding was pancakes with sugar and melted chocolate.

Ive put on around a stone and am still in 8-10 clothes maternity clothes aswell.

Ha ha!! I'm the same.

I had cereal and a petit filous for breakfast
3 hot cross buns with butter at about 11.30 - was soooo hungry
a salad with beansprouts lentils and seeds for lunch
a packet of crisps
3 carrots and half a cucumber.

I dont tend to eat much at supper time as I get toooo bloated and feel like I'm going to pop. I lost nearly a stone in tri 1 and and am still lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight, but only by 1lb! Its going to start piling on soon :) Oh well, I read an article in the weekend newspapers that its good to gain weight in pregnancy as it helps avoid stretchmarks - which I'm all up for, I can shift the weight after Pickle's arrived, stretchmarks are more tricky xx

Fab you guys are exactly what I needed, I'll carry on eating! I don't eat anything really after tea just drink plenty :) xx

I have hungry days and normal days....

Yesterday was:

Porridge made with Almond milk and berries
Cherries and two oatcakes
Mushroom soup and a slice of rye bread
Mango and youghurt
Brown rice, steamed asparagus, mange tout and sweetcorn with grilled salmon....

As you can see nutritional content wise that was pretty good.

Today on the other hand I have eaten

Porridge made with Almond milk and berries
Banana and two oatcakes
Nakd banana bread bar
Tomato soup with a slice of rye bread
Mango and yoghurt
Cherries
Two tablespoons of hoummous (had a manic craving....strange I know)

and I am going out for dinner tonight....Thai food!! I have not stopped eating.... I work with a team of guys who can't believe how much food I a going through and they are used to me eating more than normal because of always being in training for tournaments.

Hopefully tomorrow will be normal again.... swings and round abouts...still in my size 8 clothes but I bought some maternity tights at the weekend witch are soooo comfy! Wouldn't worry too much hun, baby gets what baby needs!

If we do put on extra weight we can just loose after our babies are here safe and sound!

x

Last edited:
That sounds like nothing compared to what I've been eating recently! My appetite is through the roof! I'm trying really hard not to graze as have already put on nearly a stone and gone from a size 8/10 to a 12 :/ I'll basically eat anything...healthy or not. Still LOVING carbs which isn't good especially as it normally involves toast, hot cross buns, crisps. I'm definitely eating my quote of fruit and veg but also eating everything I shouldn't inbetween! Ah well, will be on Weight Watchers after baby is born!

I can't stop eating cheese! For my lunch today I had tomato and basil soup with grated cheese on top ....... and a cheese sandwich to dip in it!!

Yes, I eat loads during pregnancy. I know they say you don't need to eat for two but how come then that I am hungry more often than not and food is always on my mind. Soon as I wake up i'm planning what I'm gonna eat for the day, when I'm not pregnant I'm not like this at all! And this pregnancy I'm actually craving sweet stuff, it's so annoying but I just wanna eat chocolate all day. I'm gonna have to run my ass off once LO is here lol

Mmmmmm, hot cross buns I'm drooling!

Even before pregnancy my life revolves round food, but good healthy food. I plan what I'm going to eat when I'm going food shopping. My favourite thing is eating nom nom nom nom
Xxx

i'm the same, i just wanna eat all the time although is struggle to eat a full meal, i tend to fill up too quickly so maybe thats why i'm snacking all day, not really helped that i made some millionaires shortbread Monday, everytime i open the fridge its screaming "eat me" :rofl:

xx

Ah deedee84 I need to come to your house and open the Fridge!!! :) x

hahaha if theres anything ive done more since been preggers its baking, just glad i havent got the stuff in to make a cake because THAT doesnt last 2 minutes :shock: xx

Uhoh - don't even get me started on food.
Have defintely eaten too much in Trimester 2, trying to calm it down... failing miserably!

I'm the same ladies!

Sometimes i have really good days but others i constantly pick and never sustain my hunger! I cant fit into my own jeans now which were a size 10. but i'm wearing maternity size 10. tops are still fine even though getting tighter around my boobs!

i can see my belly expanding but still think its a food belly lol even at 16 weeks!

x

All ur diets sound much better than mine, today I have had:

A chewee cereal bar
An elevenes oat cookie
2 slices of toast with butter
A big bowl of bran flakes

Nothing for dinner yet but im not sure if I'm hungry enough for anything, might just have a bag of crisps :shock: I am still taking my vitamins though so hoping baby is doing ok xx

Last edited:
Omg, I'm hungry allll the time, but I always just want chocolate or pancakes (Pancakes are my craving atm! Can't get enough!) Anything sweet really! I feel bad for not eating more healthy stuff but nothing healthy appeals to me atm! :/ Oh dear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back