Eating too much

Jaidy

Reaction score
I think Im eating too much but im not sure!!

Im not into all that calorie counting rubbish cos I used to have an eating disorder and Im trying not to do that as I know Il get obsessed which isnt healthy in pregnancy!

But I do eat rather a lot. Most days consist of...

Breakfast: Cereal and then a yogurt/mousse
Mid Morning: Crisps
Lunch: Sandwich or toast etc and then a piece of cake or a choccie bar
Mid Afternoon: More crisps!
Tea: Something cooked, e.g. Shepherds Pie, Spag Bol etc and ice cream for afters.

Sometimes I have more than this, is it just me eating like a piglet??

God im so crap! I know I ought to be eating more healthy too but I just crave the blimmin carbs!!

thats not too much....

i eat almost twice that amount...and i think i dont eat too much... thats why ive lost 2lbs :think:

Breakfast: Cornmeal porridge...supermalt drink...cheese+onion crisps...chocolate...probably a pasty(sometimes) an apple .. :oops:

Lunchish- Supermalt drink...... baguette...drink...crisps...chocolate

snack...crips... or anything in the house..

Dinner....Something cooked and god know west indian food is not good for the wasteline (and im no way watching my wasteline...lol)

Snack.. whatever i can dig up... :oops:

ebony you must have gained some weight by now :think:

your bumps quite big

budge said:
ebony you must have gained some weight by now :think:

your bumps quite big

i havent at all....

the last time well about 2 weeks ago.. i lost 2lbs..

saying that... my maternity trousers that i bought is kinda loose.. and it fit really well wen i bought it :think:

What do you think Budge, your a preggie pro, is that too much im eating?

not really... my mom went from a size 14 to a size 8 when she was pregnant with my sister.. but she was being sick alot and i havent really been sick..

its just what they say...

everyone's diff...

and i dont mind being different to be honest..lol

JaidyBaby said:

preggie pro ...lol

i love it !

JaidyBaby said:

no its fine.

you have to gain a cetain amount of weight for babies support system.

Thats mad your mum going from size 14 to an 8 whilst pregnant!! Ive heard that being sick a lot can make you lose lots of weight though.

Im all to pot with sizes at the moment, I was a size 10/12 pre preg and am still that in maternity clothes but dread to think what size I am in normal clothes, I dont want to know!

ebony_preggy said:
thats not too much....

i eat almost twice that amount...and i think i dont eat too much... thats why ive lost 2lbs :think:

Breakfast: Cornmeal porridge...supermalt drink...cheese+onion crisps...chocolate...probably a pasty(sometimes) an apple .. :oops:

Dinner....Something cooked and god know west indian food is not good for the wasteline (and im no way watching my wasteline...lol)

Gosh Ebony i'm suprised you havent put on any weight :oops: Sorry for sounding so rude but i dont eat as much as that and i've put on a good few stone of fat!!

What my daliy menu consists of:

Breakfast: Jam on toast or Cheerios (which ever takes my fancy) and a cup of tea or orange juice

Lunch: Cheese sarnie (or tomato soup with some brown bread) Crisps, Choccy bar or ice lolly and a drink

Dinner: Anything that lands on the table

Snack: Ice cream or an apple or something else

Princess_Puddles said:
[quote="ebony_preggy":xzi128vd]thats not too much....

Gosh Ebony i'm suprised you havent put on any weight :oops: Sorry for sounding so rude but i dont eat as much as that and i've put on a good few stone of fat!!

Breakfast: Jam on toast or Cheerios (which ever takes my fancy) and a cup of tea or orange juice

Lunch: Cheese sarnie (or tomato soup with some brown bread) Crisps, Choccy bar or ice lolly and a drink

Snack: Ice cream or an apple or something else[/quote:xzi128vd]

puddles its not like she has lost loads of weight though. i mean a good poo must weight nearly 2 pounds. i could lose that tonight

budge said:
Princess_Puddles said:
[quote="ebony_preggy":3l2u90hi]thats not too much....

Snack: Ice cream or an apple or something else

puddles its not like she has lost loads of weight though. i mean a good poo must weight nearly 2 pounds. i could lose that tonight[/quote:3l2u90hi]

PAH HAH HA HA!!!! :rotfl:

I couldnt get off the toilet earlier this week, I swear I went about 6 times in 24 hours and all solid :oops: so I reckon I may have lost a fair bit Budge :wink:

im actually of to the loo now for a poo. I am tempted to weight it! i can then say ive lost weight! :D

JaidyBaby said:
PAH HAH HA HA!!!! :rotfl:

I couldnt get off the toilet earlier this week, I swear I went about 6 times in 24 hours and all solid :oops: so I reckon I may have lost a fair bit Budge :wink:

I can't go at all at the moment :( keep getting major pressure like i need to go but nothing :(

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeah weigh it Budge, then whatever you lose you can go eat that weight in sweets then you wont have lost anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill just scoff my timeout bar and then im off to cram :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back