Easter - Presents or Eggs?

me and my sis used to get dvd players, playstations and mobile hpones as part of our easter egg hunt so i was always used to that lol :oops: :lol:

bought Stu a pair of jeans and hes bought me a new bag and purse lol, Jams got loadsa eggs and night garden stuff :D

We used to get loads of eggs from our uncles and aunts and mum and dad would ask us what type of egg we wanted, but obviously nothing over £5 because there was 5kids and all our cousins to buy for. We would always have a easter egg hunt in the front and back garden too with mini eggs wrapped all single in foil and then hidden. We loved that....we also used to have little knitted chickens that would be put in the fridge at night and then in the morning the easter bunnie had been and put creme eggs in its tummy!

I will only buy my babe chocolate or mabey a teddy but never anything expensive. This year I bought my family single bags of chocolate nuts and things...it only cost £7 for everyone because it was from a health food shop and it was all half price and I have put bows on them :) they look really pretty.

We got eggs but my mum used to try and get us videos and take us out for the day rather than just making it about chocolate. Thats what I'll be doing with Jake too :)

i use to get eggs , lots of lots of them as far as i can remember !

this year lelands grandad brought him an egg , more for the tigger teddy in it tho lol and i get to eat the chocolate !

me and bri got each other eggs but they've gotbig mugs in them which we wanted more :rotfl:

The Easter Bunny used to visit me at Easter, just like Father Christmas does at Christmas. He used to bring Eggs, tons of them which Id never eat. Id manage to eat one ( ususally a smarties or mini eggs ) but I could never touch the cute chocolate bunnies or ones with pretty wrappers as I didnt want to ruin them....strange child LOL I can see now why my parents would get frustrated as not only would I not eat them but I wouldnt let anyone else have them either :lol: This year I have just got an Easter Basket filled with bits for my LO and I see Mum sneaked in a Peter Rabbit Egglet for me, Im still thinking its to cutew to eat though so that'll prob stay in the box untouched :lol: OH is too poorly for an Egg but I might get him one for next weekend instead as he likes getting a new mug with them :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back