Finally Finished!

v11kae

Reaction score
Its amazing how tidy and organised you get when you know your life is gonna be so hectic and a new little one is on the way.

Finally got everything organised and baby Alex's room finished. Didnt find out the sex hence the unisex deor and name! lol I enjoyed every minute of it!

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/icklev ... /my_photos

Vicky - Alex's room looks lovely! I really like the way it's not too babyish so should last the little one til he/she is older as well.

You've reminded me we need to get some shelves for our nursery - seemed to have forgotten all about that!

Lucy
40 wks

awww its lovely well done xxxx

awww, its lovely, i love looking at other peoples nurseries, they're always different,
love the clouds on the ceiling, my freind di something similar for her lil boys room.

my nursery is almost finished, just needs a roller blind & curtains putting up - right, am off to enlist boyf to photograph it and stick it on here for me so i can show off too! ( need his help, am not very technical!)

shamu

bugger! no batteries in the flippin camera!

ta da!

have already posted these on another thread too - but thought i would add them here too!

i love it!

shamu

That is lovely!!

Even though we have been told we are having a girl I have done ours unisex too - just in case!!!!

I will post some of mine when I have put everything away. I have been washing the clothes and blankets and have created a bad habit of just putting them in the cot and not into drawers!!!

I have also dressed my cot - but havent even taken the wrapping off the matteress - I figured she wont be in there for about 6 months anyway and I couldnt wait that long to get it all kitted out!

Shamu - love those baskets where are they from?

L x

OMG i feel really behind now.
Our carpet is down and the walls are painted but we havnt really got nething else done! Everything we need to start with is bought but nursery furniture is still to b got.......I suppose i just figured he wont be needing it right away!
Im panicking now!

Your nurseries are lovely!! :D

Faybalina - You prob won't need a cot straight away to be honest. Damien is in our room and still in his moses (but the he is tiny). Have you got a crib for upstairs? Baby will be with you for a few months after birth anyway so it isn't too much of a rush :)

I remember when you were tiny pregnant - it's flown so fast!!

v11kae- The nursery is so lovely, it's really artistic of you!! I don't have the energy to paint like that! Im sure your baby will be very happy in there!

Shamu- We have that nursery furniture!!! My OH is finishing it tonight! :D

xxx

Shamu I love that wardrobe with the little baskets and your nursery is absolutely beautiful :D

Dont worry Faye - Sami is right they dont need it straightaway! I am putting ours in the moses basket for a least 6 weeks in our room.

L x

aw thanks ladies ( cant sleep due to itching ang waking boyf up so thats why im logged on soo late - or soo early!) heheheh

the baskets were from poundstretcher/instore and they were £10 for 3 thta all fit inside on another - i just took the materail liners out, painted them to match et voila!

does sem a bit daft as like you say sami - baby wont be in there for agood 6 months! lol, but it was fun to do hehehehe

shamu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back