Early worries

Torialulu

Reaction score
Hello

I have just found out that I am pregnant and very happy/shocked and scared.

I am already worrying about getting to 12 weeks and panic if I get stomach cramps and constantly going toilet to make sure everthing is ok.

Does this get any better - I want to think positive but its hard xx

Congratulations hun how far along are you

I know the feeling of worrying about things. Up until yesterday I was fine and think I had a wobbler day yesterday where I thought too much about things and got into a panic but the girls on her soon calmed me down this morning xx

I am roughly around 5 weeks so still very early, I need to get everything confirmed with the doctors where I am booked in next week.

Thanks for the advice, sometimes you just feel alone with the feelings but then you realise after reading things on here its normal and so many women feel the same hwich makes you feel better.

Glad that you are feeling better about things now xx

That's exactly what I'm feeling, so scared about something going wrong. I just want to skip to being 12 weeks.

Its horrible isnt it, I keep trying to keep busy but its always in the back of my mind, just makes the day drag :(

How far along are you? x

I am roughly around 5 weeks so still very early, I need to get everything confirmed with the doctors where I am booked in next week.

Thanks for the advice, sometimes you just feel alone with the feelings but then you realise after reading things on here its normal and so many women feel the same hwich makes you feel better.

Glad that you are feeling better about things now xx

This is definately the place to get cracking advice off the girls and to get reassurance, calming influences etc xx

Welcome and congratulations hun! So pleased for you :)

We are all a bunch of nervous wrecks on here so you will fit right in :) lol. It does get a little bit better, I'm nearly 10 weeks and am less worried now than I was at 5 weeks but I still panic over the slightest twinge and hate going to the loo to do the 'toilet paper inspection' to check for spotting or blood! Tri 1 is quite scary but all us girls are in the same boat so you're in good company :) when we all get to Tri 2 we can enjoy being much more chilled out! Xx

You are soooo not alone. I'm 5 weeks + 5 and excited but scared all the time. Haven't had much in the way of symptoms so keep worrying I'm too well (I know I'll probably start being sick loads next week then think I was being really stupid). Also doing the 'toilet paper check' - seems like hundreds of times per day!

Also wish I could fast-forward 6 weeks. If everything still seems okay in a week or so I think I'm going to pay for a private early viability scan. I'd rather deal with bad news sooner rather than later. Maybe that's an option for you too? Unless worried about looking like a paranoid crazy person (also valid - my OH thinks I'm going mad).

Snap Tinytoy we are exactly the same date . I don't feel sick yet either. Sore boobs and peeing a bit more .

X X X

i have had some worrying spotting so i'm in for a scan on Mon x

Hi hon. Congrats!

Yes it's totally normal! I'm 8 weeks now and chilling a bit more about it :)

I have had hardly any sickness or nausea so you might be lucky like me!

I had a scan last week after having some bleeding and all was well it has definately calmed me down. Xx

I was convinced that when I became pregnant I wouldnt worry about a thing and would sail right through like it was the easiest thing in the world! But I've become a massive worrier who panics over every tiny little thing!
Guess it just shows how much we love the little darlings already :)
Hopefully, I'll calm down a bit soon, think I'm driving everybody mad!

xxx

firstly congratualations and in tri1 you will probably go through every emotion possible but its totally worth it.
Its normal to worry about cramping and be on knicker watch, this place has been a lifesaver x

Firstly congratulations! You have found the right place for amazing ladies with excellent knowledge. I'm almost 7 weeks now and I just wish I was 12 weeks and able to stress less about absolutely everything! From what I've seen though people get a bit better about it all as time passes, so just hang in there and try not to stress yourself out too much
xx

I am really overwhelmed with all of your comments. I am so glad that I joined this forum it has made me feel so much better and it feels so good that you are all here to turn to and have a chat about anything.

Thank you for all of your lovely responses xx :)

Hey just wanted to let u know I'd awful cramps and spotting 4-5 weeks but I've seen baby twice since. Also my sore boobs started around 6 weeks, as did morning sickness but both can go away for a few days and eventually will come back! Take each day as it comes and don't rely on symptoms cos a lot of lucky ladies don't get any at all! The ladies are right - we are a bunch of worriers in here but we all support each other and keep each other sane :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh and congratulations :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi! Welcome to PF! :wave:

This place has been my rock over the last few months. Its completely normal to panic/worry and I promise it will ease when you get to 12 weeks. The cramps are also very common and continue in Tri 2 also. I think the whole 9 months is a bit of a roller coaster ride. You'll always read horror stories, but try and enjoy it as much as you can. We're all here for you.
xx

I'm also panicking, I'd say keep calm, but it's a task I am finding impossible myself!

Welcome hun,

Im feeling exactly the same and have done since i found out a couple of weeks ago! You dont think about these things when you imagine pregnancy but i think its completley normal to feel like this until you have your scan at 12 weeks and it seems so unreal (until scan i hope). Dont forget you also have million of annoying hormones that are making you more happy,sad paranoid etc lol. Good luck and all the ladies here are so helpful i would be such a state without them all good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back