early symptons

bigbird

Reaction score
hi all :D

i;m about 6 or 7dpo and for the past 3 days have had mild cramping. nipples are slightly tender and having the strangest dreams for the past 3 nights. last night couldn't get to sleep for ages. has anyone else had any of these so early?? I had some of these about 4 months ago and got a couple of bfn's then a bfp before af was due and then af arrived, so i'm slightly confused :think:

BigBird i too have been having strange dreams - for the past 3 nights to be exact and for the same number of nights, hardly slept!!! i know its probably got nothing to do with pregnancy but who knows, i hope it is!!!!!!

im praying AF doesnt come next week *fingers crossed*

maybe you are - im excited for you hun :cheer:

I've had crazy vivid dreams since being pregnant, and they started very early too... around 8+dpo.

Other early (8dpo) symptoms included:
mega boobs
metallic/blood taste in my mouth
subtle twinges in womb (not quite period pain like)

11+ dpo symptoms:
tiredness
forgetful
dizzy

I had AF cramping very early and thought AF was about to come early.

I also had sore nipples and started having disturbed sleep...mainly waking up very early which is still happening and i tested + 10dpo...

So i hope they are early signs for you too!

thankyou all for giving me some hope :D

i hope u all get ur bfp soon :pray:

still have mild cramps and tender nipples. af is due thursday so i'll wait and see if she comes. today i'm changing a few things. stopping coffee, cutting down alcohol, watching what i eat and FINALLY oh bought me a racing bicycle on saturday :shock: so i've no excuse now!!! you never know... maybe these changes will help.

good luck to everyone for 2007

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back