Symptons?

MrsH

Reaction score
Hiya ladies :wave:

Just wanted to know if anyone else has had these symptons before AF turned up as I have never had these before?

The last few days I have had a runny/blocked nose and a small nose bleed and then this morning early on had terrible heartburn which kept me awake for about an hour! Then today I have had a stitch like pain on my left hand side like in my rib area and I have had hunger pains all morning, had three tangerines, two muffins, a bag of crisps and a sandwich and I have still got hunger pains now!!

Now sat at my desk I have got back ache!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :wall:

Not tested yet I am going to be good and wait till Saturday and see if the witch comes!

Kate xx

ooh sounds promising MrsH. Fingers crossed for you hun

Oh def sounds promising darling, I dont know how ya bare to not test but Im addicted to POAS :lol: keep us updated!! xx praying for ya and sending ya lots of baby dust!!! xx

Kate, that is how i have been feeling all day today......constantly hungry and i had a slight nose bleed yesterday? I feel like i havnt eaten all day, when the reality is that i have done nothing but eat lol!! i just thought i was comfort eating because i felt low lol!!

You know ive already got my fingers crossed for you hun!!! Shall be thinking of you on sunday!!! -xxx- :pray:

Hi Mummy-D

Im glad someone else is feeling the same, thought I might be imagining these!!!

When are you going to test?

Hiya Candy :wave:

Thank you hunny x

Speak soon

Kate xx

Hiya Kate

Was hoping to be good this month and not test until monday or tuesday, but i know it will be hard not testing this weekend and by Sunday morning i will be dying to poas!

Are you still going to wait until Saturday or you gonna be naughty and test early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back