Early scans, no progress. Told to prepare for the worst!!

I've having a similar thing to you I was bleeding yesterday had a scan today thinking I was 6 weeks and all she could see was a sac measuring 5-6 weeks so I could be earlier than I thought. she didn't mention a miscarriage but I have to go back in 10 days to see if the pregnancy is progressing. I just feel so helpless. she could see a hemmorage next to the sac which is where the bleeding came from it stopped last night but I'm spotting brown now but could be because I just had an internal done hope your scan goes OK x

Nikki I've spotted almost the whole time since my scans over a week ago. Like you, they could see an area of haemorrhage so it makes sense that the blood has to come out!! The waiting is the worst because you just can't do anything but I hope that you get good news when you go back. I had a really heavy bleed for about an hour after my first internal and was convinced is miscarried so I was amazed when the sac was still even there when I went back in the following day. Take care and I hope your wait goes quickly xxx

when is your next scan? I hope you get good news x

Scan is Tuesday morning. It can't come quick enough. The constant worry about bad news is driving me crazy x

I so feel for you, it's all consuming. Best of luck, I'll be keeping watch for an update X

good luck hope we both get a good result. how far are you?

Only 7 weeks so still really early days. I miscarried at 6 weeks last time and this is the first time I've got pregnant again since (nearly 2 years ago!!). It felt so good this time when I found out i was convinced everything was going to be ok. Then a week later I ended up in a&e with pain and bleeding. So emotional right now!!! X

I've got my fingers crossed for Tuesday hun I'm sure there will be something there!

Good luck today qwerty. I know how you must be feeling this morning, when I was going through this last month I was desperate for scan day to arrive but then on the day of the scan I almost didn't want to go I was so terrified.

Thinking of you x

So ladies I can't believe I am typing this but.....saw a larger sac, yolk sac, foetal pole and even a flicker of a heartbeat. I was in complete disbelief and burst into tears. I was sure it was going to be bad news but this baby is still sticking. So over the moon. Just proves that you can't lose hope girls, there is always a chance people (even consultants!) will be wrong. Thanks for all your supportive posts xx

so so pleased for you hun! how far are you? hoping my scan goes just as well next week!

Thank you all. And yes Nikki really hoping it's the same for you next week. Make sure you keep us posted. I am back at the EPU in 2 weeks as they want to scan me again and keep an eye as there is still a visible area of bleeding (totally separate to the baby though) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back