Early Scan Tomorrow

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :wave:

Im off to the EPU in the morning for an early scan, so fingers crossed everything is ok!

Ive not had any bleeding or any problems so far but because I had a m/c in Nov the hospital said when I got pregnant again I could go for a reassurance scan at 6/7 weeks.

Im still a little scared going back to the EPU as you can imagine it was not a nice experience last time, but on the other hand I really want to make sure everything is going ok with this pregnancy and just to see that little heartbeat should reassure me a little.

Will let you all know how it goes in the morning x x x x

Aww hope it goes well for you and you get some reassurance from it, I'm sure it will all be great :) I had a reassurance scan the other day as I had 2 mcs last year and it was amazing, it really helped to see the wee baba wriggling about! xxx

Aww thanks rachcraig im glad your pregnancy is going well, lets hope I see the little one moving about tomorrow :)

Good luck to you, I had one a few weeks ago and it was such a relief after the spotting I'd been going through.

Hope everything goes well for you hun xx :) I loved my early scan, peanut was so tiny, only measuring six weeks if even, so bnot really wriglling about yet but could def see ht heartbeat! x Hope all goes well for you tomorrow chick xx

good luck tomorow. Im sure there willl be a little hb there for you to see :) xxxx

Aw it will be lovely, best of luck with it hun, hope it all goes really well xxx

Thanks Ladies,

I have just got back from the EPU and everything was ok, we could see a heartbeat. :yay::yay: They said im 6 weeks + 5 rather than 7 weeks +5 but thats what I thought.

Flugel you were right not much moving about as its so little but just seeing the heartbeat was fantastic.

My 12 week scan seems so far away, hurry up!! x x :)

Glad all went ok - ull be at my stage before you know it X

Glad all went ok - ull be at my stage before you know it X

lol :lol: 37 weeks seems like a lifetime away at the moment but your right it will be here before I know it, I can't wait x x

Fantastic news hon! :) So pleased all went well and hope the rest of tri1 flys by for you x x x

Thanks Bella2, All the best for your scan let me know how it goes x x

Great news, you must be so relieved. Relax and enjoy hunnie xx

So pleased all went well for you - 12 weeks will be here in no time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back