• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

early pregnancy tests

peachypam

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone has ever used the early response tests?Do you think they really work 5 days before your period is due?I'm 23 days in to my cycle tomorrow (28 day cycle).

Been trying for over a year with no luck.Had a break from the forum there as felt I was getting obsessed!We have tried really hard this month and am keeping everything crossed!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies...baby dust to you allxxx

Last edited:
If you can bear to wait until period is due I would advise you to x only because I used a clear blue digital test that claims to be able to tell up to 6 days before missed period two days before my period was due and got a bfn. I assumed that was that and was disappointed but then I retested with a first response test the day I was due and got a very dark bfp x

Thanks, for that.You know what it's like.The wait is sooooo long!

well it "could" work but it might not be accurate enough, it depends whether you want to put yourself through the possible disappointment if it wasn't your time yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back