Early Pregnancy Symptoms?!?!?! Advice Please!

chel_18

Reaction score
hello all,

Like everyone, I know the signs of pregnancy - I was pregnant when I was younger but I'm not getting the same signs as then. You always think to yourself "nah I cant be pregnant" then you cant stop thinking about it! I really wouldnt think I was pregnant if I didnt feel so sick all the time, so any advice on what might be goin on would be SO helpful!!

Heres the symptoms:

Nasua - Sickey feeling in the top of my belly

Serious Bloating (unusal as my tummys always been flat)

Constipation (painful stools!)

Continiously Tired- I slept for a good 3hours the other day, and was then knackered when i climbed into bed at 9:30ish, woke around 8ish then fell back asleep till 10!

discharge - not a nice topic but its def changed to v.snotty and increased (not that its ever been constantly one thing)

Slightly Tender breasts at the sides but not overly painful.

I dont know if its coz im worried about it, but i'm weeing more and put on weight!

Thing is, is that I'm on "Dianette" (the pill) and although my Withdrawal bleeds have been... different (lighter, shorter, and later in starting!) I dont think I've missed any pills (although I took one v.late a month or so back)

So I could be worrying about nothing...

Any Advice Ladies!? :?:

thanks

chel :wink:

Hi,

I have all those symptoms, the bloatedness is probably the constipation but i'm in the same boat with them all.

Good luck, you never know

When is AF due again?

well in febuary i missed one (i came off the pill), and since then has been really light - its due in about 2weeks.

i'm not looking to be pregnant (and i dont feel pregnant (thinking about it i didnt feel pregnant last time - just VERY hott all the time) - but after you see some symptoms, you cant stop worrying!

are you TTC?

chel

i'm not trying to conceive- i am pregnant, the symptoms you are having i am experiencing at the moment, so you never know.

Just wait and see if the next peiod is the same, if it is then do a test. its too early to do one now but wait til you are due AF.

If not go to your doctors and explain the situation it might be that you need to change you pill.

Keep me informed

oh congrats on the pregnancy!!! :mrgreen:

yea i'll let you know what happens - im just sick of feeling ill all the time!
(me and b/f went out of a chineese last week and i was nearly sick in the food!) :oops:

take care of that baby

chel :wink:

I know this is a werid question, but how long after you finish your pill should ur periods come on by??

2days?
3days?

when i was on the pill i started my period 3 days after taking the last pill in the packet
xx

i normally start like 2days after (well last month was 3days) but im four days now and im not even getting belly cramps which i always get.

mmmm...not anything? well have u tested yet? i keep testing even tho i shouldnt test for a few days, its so confusing!!!
good luck hun!
xx

i think im starting to get cramps - but its mixed with the need to chuck up so i havent a clue what it is!! *sighs*

ok update :? ive started bleeding lightly, so thats good right?!? it means i cant be preg?

It could mean that or it could be implantation bleeding...I spotted in April and now I'm 4 days almost 5 days late and My symptoms have increased. So I'm looking at testing again. I have alot of those symptoms you do. If the bleeding doesn' get heavy or normal, I'd go check with a doctor.

after beeing in the bath and loosin... brown clots (unusal because my periods are normally constant and never brown) the bleeding stopped yesterday evening, and i woke up this morning and its light although definatly there.

sorry to be a pain but is it better to just stop worrying and if the symptoms proceed throughout the month then go to the doc then??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back