Early preg scan 2moro...a bit nervous

rene70

Reaction score
hi ladies :wave:
we have our first early preg scan at 8am tomorrow to tell you the truth im totally nervous, its an internal one which is fine coz i got one at the subfertlity clinic so know what to expect but like everyone else on here im scared incase theres something wrong.....i cry when i think about it then my mind goes into overdrive thinking of all the things that could be wrong i know its mad i wish i could sleep till after 12wks that would be so much easier, i couldnt hold back and our families know we're expecting and about the scan tomorrow so they all want a pic to see i dont even know if the hospital will give me one that early on ill be 7wks,so im stressing incase i cant get one to show them , im winding myself up getting into a state, OH has already took out shares in andrex for me :rotfl: and says hes joining me tomorrow when we see the scan :) thanks for reading my moan sorry just needed to get it off my chest :hug: xx

Awwww bless you. I just want to wish you all the very best and I am sure everything will be fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im sure everything will be fine, and I cant see why they wouldnt give you a photo tomorrow.

Hi all the best for tomorrow. They let me have a picture at 6 weeks when i had an early scan. :dance:

Hi

Good luck am thinking of you - are you doing it privately?

I have mine next tuesday so no doubt will feel the same!!! I have spotting so am convinced something is wrong but like you need to have positive thoughts

Let me know how you get on xxx

thats put my mind at ease thnx gracie :hug: no its not private sunflower its through the subfertlity clinic the sister said when i find out im pregnant to phone her and she would give me an early scan, i think its because i lost 2 babies before and im an older mum i dont know for sure but im not knocking it... :hug: xx

You'll be the needing the andrex for tears of joy! :hug:
Let us know if the scan makes it seem all the more real for you, and think positive thoughts, it's a good day tomorrow!

Hi Rene :wave: :wave:

I hope all goes well for you tomorrow luv i really do :hug: :hug: Im as nervous as hell too as are a lot of us ladies in first tri until we hit the magical 12 weeks mark. Please let us know how you get on :hug:

Oooooohhhhhh!! just noticed your due the same day as me yay!!!! :hug: :hug: xxxx

:wave:
had my scan it was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so pleased dont know why i got myself all worked up, just anticipation i guess. we saw the hearbeat and babys in the right place :cheer: it was sooooo cool......... thnx for your support ladies i really do appreciate it, it eased my mind and i got some sleep last night. :hug: xx

oh forgot to say we got a pic too :cheer: OH is going to scan it tonight after work so it will be on our phones puter etc :lol: OH held it together at the scan but as soon as we got in the car the river flowed bless him :hug: xx

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! im so pleased for you :hug: :hug: :hug: Cant wait for mine im brickin it :|

bugger, I'm nearly crying here :)
So so so happy for you rene :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back