early ovulation

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by jrswife_07, Dec 26, 2011.

1. jrswife_07

jrswife_07 Well-Known Member

I was just wondering if there is anyway you can ovulate right after your period. I am currently on my period now cause I started 4 days early. But right after af last month I had a lot of cm and had Sharp pains in my side. But then about 10 days later I had weird af cramps even though I wasn't suppose to start for another two weeks. I know I am not pregnant now cause I'm on but I was just wondering if you can ovulate that early and if that misses up your luteal phase

2. Lynds77

Lynds77 Well-Known Member

would love to know answer to this, as i have been the same this month. AF was 7 days late and only lasted for 2 days, which is very strange for me. I was dry for a day after AF and now my CM is back and is already a little slippery, which according to my billings method is a sign of ovulation.

but didnt think you could ovulate on CD4/5/6 so have not used an OPK. i will be using OPK's for the first time this month, but was planning to start them on day 10 (I have a 31-33 day cycle)

3. jrswife_07

Yeah I am gonna start using a bbt and preseed this month. I normally have a 28 days cycle but this month it was 24 days so that's weird for me. And I never felt like I was gonna ovulate right after af until this month. So hopefully next month af will be normal and the bbt will help pinpoint ovulation

4. Lynds77

Lynds77 Well-Known Member

I got some free preseed with my OPK kits, so might use that instead of the conceive+. Good luck girls!

5. jrswife_07

Where did you get your opk from??