strange question but.................

antonia

Reaction score
if you ovulate right before your period is due and bd, would you still have an af if you have conceived???????????????????

i know it seems a strange question was just wondering?

Hi Antonia,

Your Luteal phase (the time between OV and your period) should be 10-16 days - hence the 2 week wait. If your luteal phase is so short then you would need to see a doctor as your uterus wouldn't have enough time to get ready for a fertile egg

Does this answer your question?

x

hi thanks for the reply , i dont ovulate that late i am around the middle of my cycle , someone had told me that some people ovulate really late and even during there period? i was a bit confused and wondered what pearls of wisdom you lovely ladies could share with me.

Hi, you ovulate 14 days before you have your AF. So whatever day you ovulate then AF will arrive 14 days after... some people have 28 day cycles and some people have more but this is what will happen regardless. Hope this helps :hug:

wen i was pregnant i conceived day after my period soo thts wen i must of ovulated.nt everyone ovulates on 14th day coz everybodys body is different!!

hope tht helps :D

x

Hi, if you get pregnant the day after your period ends your AF will still be due 14 days later but getting pregnant the day before your AF isn't possible as you need 2 weeks after the egg is released for it to implant etc.

So if you have a 21 day cycle, 7 days AF then OV day 8 and get your AF on day 21, if you had a 45 day cycle you wouldn't OV until day 31 but your AF will still be 2 weeks later.

Every woman has a luteal phase of between 10 and 16 days and your luteal phase will be the same every month, the part of your cycle between the last day of AF and OV can vary month on month (and mine always does! :rotfl: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back