Early miscarriage - any point in repeat bloods?

Yes! I almost walked right back out, was not impressed!!
Have phoned emergency gynea ward to see if bloods are back as it's been more than four hours and but nothing yet and told to call back at 6 :(
If they're defo going down.. which I don't see why they wouldn't be.. I'm gonna start taking Epo and see if it'll speed things up.. cause I'm still just slowwwly dripping away!!
Went for a long walk after my appointment hoping it would get things moving.. gravity and all that lol.. but barely anything on the pad when I got back :(

Can't believe a week ago everything was so different! :(
Ordered more cheapie opks and cheapie pg tests hoping can get back to it soon!

My levels have dropped to only 320 and she said I wouldn't have to go back unless in 2 weeks time I got a positive test
So I'm free!

My levels have dropped to only 320 and she said I wouldn't have to go back unless in 2 weeks time I got a positive test
So I'm free!

That's brill for you but I'm a bit jealous... must be another postcode lottery thing as they told me they need it to be under 25!

poas and it's positive... not dead strong but not light enough I would have trouble seeing it! Just want it to go away now... just a constant reminder of what we could have had

Ah really :(
I think the epau is quite busy here, so theyre probably just glad to be rid of a patient!

Bless you, so sorry :(
I'm completely out of tests but I've got some cheapies coming in the mail so I'll start in those soon and hopefully have no lines as my levels were so low

EPO = evening primrose oil
I'm not sure if it's helped but I haven't had any more bleeding since this afternoon, surely there is more to come!

Oh right how does that help?

I didn't bleed THAT much. Definitely not as much as a normal period... but I feel like my body is gearing up for AF right now. I'm not too bothered if it can flush the hormones out haha!

Back to work today... uh

It is supposed to relax things and can cause uterine contractions, but yeah no idea if it's actually helped

Yeah my bleeding hasn't been either (if it's stopped..) so I feel a little confused as I figured there would be more?

Sorry, I do hope you feel ready to go back? :(

It wasn't that bad. Just glad to get back to normal. I'm a bit worried it will happen again especially since we want to try again straight away so don't want to end up with no sick pay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back