Early cramp pains

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Im so excited to be joining this forum, just found out a few hours ago the fab news. Waited 8 months for this and still cant quite believe it. Done 2 tests and both are positive saying im only 2 to 3 wk. So I know its very early days and keep trying to stop myself from getting too excited! But one thing is worrying me, i have very dull cramping pains, like period pain. Its the same as I usually get before coming onto my period. Is this normal? apart from this i feel fine, but its worrying me! Thanks for any help
Amy x

Hi there, firstly congrats to you!! I posted back in jan with exactly the same problem. I tested on the day my af was due and as soon as I found out I was pregnant the cramps set in straight away, I asked my oh if he thought I was really pregnant as I was so sure my period was about to start!!! Def completely normal Hun xx

I have not had a baby yet, but according to all my pregnant friends this is VERY normal!!!! xx

Phew, thanks a mill for that. Just looking on the net and scaring myself with all the eptopic pregnancy stuff. So thanks for that xx

Yep did that too!!! Ha my advice if u can really help it, don't google anything, u can diagnose yourself with alsorts!! Ha you'll be fine Hun, stretchy pains and all!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back