Ear infection?

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
I have been fighting what feels like a virus for the last two days, extra tired, weak and generally feeling unwell. Today I woke up with one side of my throat in pain and now my ear is hurting, feels like a splitting pain; anyone think this might be an ear infection?. No chance I can get to the doctors until all this snow has gone but Im hoping it will get better without any anti-biotics. :roll: Feeling miserable - glad OH has got 4 days off work now. Was supposed to be going to buy my lovely big new fridge freezer tomorrow too, have been waiting for months for it :wall2:

Sorry - having a poor me moment!

:hug: Sorry to hear you're unwell hun :(

I know the kids all had a virus over xmas and it seemed to have everything with it, coughs & sore throats; sore ears etc so I'd say it's a virus.

The weather is making things very difficult :mad:

:hug: thankyou - I have been for a walk with Steve and Rosie in the snow and I do feel a bit better - am keeping fingers crossed I dont get any worse :)

I was at the Dr's this morning for exactly the same thing!
Looks like a virus - had it since before xmas!!
But got antibiotics anyway for my chest and incase she missed anything it will kill that off too(Her words - She wasnt very sure of herself!)

aww :hug: ear pain is one of the worse i feel for you i jsut got over an ear ache!! they are not nice! and bloody snow too!! i know how you feel i have things to pick up and cant and we havr to brave the snow tomorw for food and got at least 7 inches of it around the car and 8 on the paths ect dont know how were going to get off the drive haha!! hope you feel better soon!!!! - just dont put cotton wool in it i did when i was younger and have lost allot of hearing out of my ear!! i also got a bad tellin off from the doctor and now i will never have that bit hearing back again, take some pain killers hun x x x

Well my ear is fine now but I have an awful tickly chesty (at night) cough - I just want to be well again!

:hug:Goodness, you're having a rough time of it at the moment!Hope you're gonna start feeling better soon xxx

Yes me too, now I feel as if Im coming down with a cold, sneezing and feeling shivery! Oh dear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back