Dull Hair and Skin

Loveleen

Reaction score
Dear All,

I have heard of glowing skin in pregnancy but its going on completely opposite with me..My skin and hair look completely dull..Is this normal..I have been having bad hair day almost everyday now..any suggestions for sorting this..I have tried John Freida, Pantene range for shiny hair but no change..

.I am trying to cope with my growing body but seems I am looking unattractive from every where..:( is anybody also noticing this...plz let me know of a good skin/hair range which I can use to deal with this...thanks in advance..

my hair AND skin are discustingly greasy and my face is incredibly spotty, bad hair day every day! just putting up with it to be honest, and washing it every day (i used to get away every other day) and enjoying long baths! not really sure what else to do about it, just hoping that it dies down or goes away at some point!! x

My skin has been awful this pregnancy, I have had loads of tiny spots all around my face and jawline. I don't think there is anything you can do about it - its all down to those wonderful hormones! My skin was fabulous in my first pregnancy!

yeah terrible hair and scan here too and mine never usuall;y is!! I have sports all over my back and chest and jawline.

Like the other gals say it's just hormones I guess (and the bad diet I have had recently)

drinking lots of water is meant to help, but i must say, after peeing a lot i cant really be bothered to do that any more, so i guess theres not a lot that can be done, maybe it will improve x

Ugh I have given up with my hair, but my skin!! Somehow.. Its greasy AND dry at the same time! So I cant win :( I feel so ugly at the moment.

Hi my hair seemed quite dry, so I had a good cut and had a colour put on it in foils so it didnt touch my scalp and its much better, I use head n shoulders 2in1 and it keeps it shiney. My skin seems ok at mo although ive always had achne on my back and its still there I was told it would clear up when preg. I just look pale all the time which is my prob at mo just washed out and yuk x

Thanks girls..at least I am not alone..lately a lot of frenz have commented that I have got acne on my face and look dull so was feeling low..Hoping this will go away after the baby is gone...

Hey hun...i would look at ur skin range and maybe go to something like johnsons range which is light and try and oil ur hair a night before and then wash it with a strengthening shampoo....goodluck hun xx

Thanks All_iz_well..will try this as well...hope it works..

maybe some cosmetics, shampoo or something... have you some good advice

i just read so many forums about dull hair AND ANY ADVICE DIDN'T HELPED ME

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back