Dull ache in both Calfs :o/

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I've woken up today and i've got a dull 'cramp style' pain in both of my calfs and i've never had this before :think: :think: :think:

Has anyone else had anything similar :?

I'm just a bit worried it something to do with circulation or something else like that :roll:

I'm only 17 weeks so it cannot be off the weight of carrying the baby or anything like that whic i know is common in the late stages of pregnancy so i'm stumped as to what it could be.

LMP x

Apparently having a banana a day will help the cramps (which are normal :hug: )

Cramp!

I have had this since 1st Tri! Backs of my calves ache for a couple of days afterwards and normally I wake in the night yelling obscenities which makes my OH very happy indeed.

Lol. I scared the life out of my OH the other night I got cramp and was swearing rather a lot and grabbing my leg. He was quite helpful and started massaging my leg. The wrong one mind, but it was the middle of the night and its the thought that counts.Lol.

My calf still hurts from it now!

It's normal. I used to always wake with a very mild cramp twinge in both calves all through 2nd Tri, and then for the last couple of weeks I've been getting really bad full on leg cramps which have been agony.

I posted about it in thrid tri and was recommended a glass of tonic water before bed (its got quinine in it) or a banana. I've been having the tonic water and been doing a few leg stretches and its really helped.

Hope its gets better soon.

Oh thats great thanks ladies :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tonic water and banana before bed it is. Mind you i get the distinct feeling from some of your posts that this could be that start of a lot worse pains to come :think: :think:

So i better prepare myself. :roll:

Thanks Again at least i know its normal

LMP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare