Due in 3 months and asking for help

kiki7

Reaction score
I dont know about any of you mums but i'm finding it really hard to buy everything especially seeing as im on income support and lets face it theres nothing left after bills etc.. I know i am going to get a sure start grant but it wont go far with everything i need for baby unless i buy cheap stuff which will fall apart and need replacing quicker. Anyway i have been freebie hunting online and came across a few sites to save a few quid.

Free Sample of Bepathen Nappy Rash Cream
http://www.bepanthen.co.uk/

If you know any more please post them up i would be really greatfull.

Thanks
KiKi
xxx

Hi Kiki, I don't know any websites but have you thought of going to a boot sale, i got loads for Jack from there and in really good condition as well :hug:

have u signed up to pampers huggies boots parenting club... i found these aare really good pampers u get vouchers for 2quid off nappies every few weeks and the boots parenting club has been a lifesaver at times as i got triple points on my nappies etc etc and when my oh got made redundant from his job i had 30 odd quid on my card and that helped us loads with nappies and wipes for a few weeks!!!

xxx

have u tried your local freecycle hun there is always loads of baby stuff on ours

I was same position as u except worse as i was having to live off £34 a week i think it was paying bills etc cos damien had a social loan or what ever they call them and they was takin the money back from me well anyway i had to go through the winter not really putting money on my gas key meter (never havin 1 of bloody those again)
every thing was shit
untill now all my finacnes are dorted etc riley has the best of everything really
i dont think she's over spoilt
things do get way better when u get more money once bubba is born take a look in ask a mum section as theres a thread titled best and worst buys theres things i bought i really hadnt needed to
oh and check out ebay that is excellent

could you not buy some things second hand? Iv seen loads of cool things on ebay second hand that look brand new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back