mamas and pappas signature 3 in 1 eeek help

Discussion in 'Discounts, Deals & Freebies' started by SCARED MUM TO BE, Nov 3, 2005.

1. SCARED MUM TO BE

SCARED MUM TO BE Well-Known Member

hi girls i have spotted the pram i want at last but i have some questions if you can help, firstly
    are carry cots safe for the car?

does anyone have one of these prams if so what actually comes with it as some web pages are very confusing so i dont really know exactly what i need.

were is the best place to buy one?

and are they heavy

thanks for your help.

2. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

I only know one answer to your question which is weight.

Yes, very heavy.

We have just bought a second hand mamas and papas three wheel buggy that is supposed to come as part of their travel system and it must weigh in the region of 16 or 17 kg and the DH had a lot of trouble lifting it, so we are going to get something much more lightweight instead.

3. Zor-El

Zor-El Well-Known Member

try www.kiddiecare.co.uk i got my pram from there they all come with 6 months garuntee starting from ur due date

4. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

Carry cots are not safe for the car as the baby is not strapped into them. If you had an accident the baby could fall out of the carry cot and get seriously hurt.