due date

catalina001

Reaction score
Hi! i'm due today and....nothing! i'm starting to frickin' out! what's wrong?? :shock:

Yay congrats hon! Don't worry about not starting yet, due dates are wildly inaccurate and apparently most women go late by around a week with their first. Apparently in France your due date is at 41 weeks and they refer to due fortnights!

I hope your LO gets a wriggle on for you soon though xxxxx

Happy due date!!!

Most babies are overdue, if it's your first the most popular day is 40+8 apparently :(!

Hope baby comes sooner for you, waiting sucks.

thank you :) but, you know...i'm thinking about stupid things and how it's gonna be...i'm waiting for the first sign and keep in touch with u here! :*

Happy due date hun! :D

I went into labour when I was exactly 41 weeks with my DD, she was my first :) try not to worry and make the most of the time you have before LO arrives :) x x

I'll have a membrane sweep tomorrow, at my midwife app. I hope it will work and i'll see my baby soon!

Happy due date! I hope you don't have to wait too long! Xx

i hope that too...maybe that membrane sweep tomorrow will be efficient!

hi, girls! i went today for that membrane sweep, the midwife made it...and she said that now i have to wait....the labour should start between 12 and 48 hours. if nooooot.....tuesday i have another appoint. she said not to stress too much, because it's still early, only 1 day overdue and a lot of babies are born overdue. but...it's so bad just to wait for the pain to start!!!! hoping it will start!!! this sucks...:(

Hope your not waiting too long for lo x

i hope that too...i feel a little bit pain down...maybe it's because of that membrane sweep! who else had it and it worked? :)

Happy belated due date!!! Got my fingers crossed for you!!! Hope the pain starts soon for you!! lol!

xx

Girls, I've started the contractions....my mucus plug arrived and I have 5 to 5 min contractions, but it's not very bad! today I have 1 week after my due date! enough waiting! I hope I will manage until the end! :*

Oh catalina, good luck... You are on the way to meeting your LO!!! :)

Good Luck, Hope your LO arrives soon for you :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back