Due Date

traci

Reaction score
Mixed emotions today.....

:yay: for it being my due date and it finally being here. No more counting down......

:brat: but baby isn't here. Everyone else seems to be going early!

Congratulations hunny, not long now, come on little one your Mummy cant wait to meet you :) x x

Congrats on due date hopefully baby wont make u wait much longer xx

Come on lo! We want to coo over your pics! Happy due date :) X

Congrat hun!! I am in the same position and I found the 9 months being so quick but these 3 days that I am waiting to give birth so long :( no sign yet :'( i just can't wait to give birth!!!!!!!!

Congrats and hope there is baby movement soon. Start eating those curries and Getting jiggy with it ;-) might help!! X

Well still no sign of baby!! I think she's inherited daddy's time keeping! Lol We tried sex last night and omg was it uncomfortable!! And all that effort for nothing. Been sat bouncing on my ball all night tonight and guess what, nothing! Not even any BH :wall2:

I'm fed up of being pregnant now, it's been a bloody long wait for this baby and I want her here now! :brat:

Aww Hun she will be here soon don't worry!!
Try sex again and make sure he 'unloads' as deep as possible (tmi lol) or u can always get the turkey baster out ;) :rofl:

so hard to wait!!!and even worse when family and friends call u to know if u gave birth :'( Today I have to call the MW for eventually booking a sweep that I am not keen at all :( I think I will ask her to do it at the last minute as I really would like the little one to come naturally..
I can't sleep the night as I start to be stress to don't have the baby, I know it's stupid but I can't remove the idea of a natural from my head :'(

Last edited:
Oh no :( hope you both have your little girls soon! x x x

Its hard when everyone is like.. 'u had the baby yet??' like... duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!!!! youd bloody know if i had!!! :hug: im dreading that especially from OHs mum.. :mad: shes started doing it already!!

just try and relax babe being stressed out will delay things even more..xx

Yeah I guess they don't do it intentionally, but I think at that stage I am less in the mood :( I booked a sweep for Monday, hopefully my little monkey will show before that!!!!

fingers crossed baby will make an appearance soon!
just relax babe.. the more u stress out the less likely youll go into labour naturally coz ur body will stop it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back