Due date blues

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

my baby would have been due today, the one I lost in September at 10 weeks. I'm actually in the 2WW as we're TTC again after a 3month break and some acupuncture and I'm so emotional about it. A good friend of mine announced that she's 9 weeks pregnant on Tuesday and I feel so bad but my first thought was "I wish you'd waited until 12 weeks to tell me" because having gone through two m/c I just could never count myself as definitely pregnant again until after a scan at 12 weeks and even then I know I'll be concerned until the baby is in my arms so now I'm worrying about her when she seems totally 100% positive about it which is normal and good I know but...

I feel so sad today but I'm going to try and ride it out without going to pieces- Elliott and I are going to a new toddler singing group this morning and this afternoon we're going visiting family (none of whom remember the due date) but I just felt I had to get my feelings out somewhere today and I know that you lot will understand :hug:

Thanks for your support this difficult year, I' don't know where I'd be without you all
+++

thinking of you today hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Hi Rosebay,

:hug: :hug: Hope today went as smoothly as possible and that you enjoyed the singing group.

Take care and hope you have some good news very soon.

Hope yesterday went as smoothly as possible hun.
I know what you mean about family not remembering the due date. My OH did (but i did remind him lots). I think we are all emotional wrecks hun, i certainly was, and i will be on the 16th of July (date i lost) and tbh every month on the 16th is harder for me too...9 months on.
Take care hun and im here if you need to talk anytime :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry for your loss. It is hard not to worry for your friend, and impossible to remember that innocence you had before your loss. Hopefully your friend will have a healthy 9 months, and you will get a BFP at the end of your 2 weeks.

Maybe you could write a note to your baby angel or light a candle tonight, or buy a helium baloon and let it go with some messages and lots of love.

However you deal with today, it is very hard and I am so sorry.

SL

Despite your losses there is something about your post which sounds positive. Today will have been tough but it's nearly over and if you can deal with this, you'll deal with anything.

I wish you and your family all the best for the future :hug:

Hi,

thanks ladies, as usual you're all fabulous.

We had a great time at singing group so that helped and it was a beautiful sunny day here so that helped too.

I'm now in the 1ww and am cautiously optimistic at this point as I feel pretty knackered all of the time and very emotional so either that's because of the week I've had or....? Fingers crossed!

Love to you all :hug: :hug:
Thanks for being here
+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back