DTD first time unprotected after loss...

WishingHoping

Reaction score
Had EWCM yesterday so me & OH DTD unprotected last night...

I am pretty sure I won't fall pregnant this quickly after our loss so I won't get my hopes up but I am just happy we did it & letting nature do its thing!!

Not really much of a point to this post just felt that I needed to say & maybe hear some opinions and stories of what people felt like or did regarding ttc after a loss?

It's still very scary x

Good for you getting back on the horse so soon after falling off!

You never know
Some people get pg first cycle after dtd once
Some are long term ttc'ers
You just never know
But what i do know is... you'll never get that baby unless you at least try xx

Good for you getting back on the horse so soon after falling off!

You never know
Some people get pg first cycle after dtd once
Some are long term ttc'ers
You just never know
But what i do know is... you'll never get that baby unless you at least try xx

Very true!! Been taking my folic acid as well so wondering if that has helped xx

Last edited:
We are jumping back on the band wagon this week too as I feel 'ready' to DTD now after my MC earlier this month. Hoping to see us all in Tri1 very soon x

Lovely to see you back ttc hun

I want you, drc, Mrs Goodchild and Overthemoon2 all back in tri1 together very soon xx

Last edited:
Hello! I think all bets r off, we started trying again as soon as I stopped bleeding. It took us 2.5 years to finally get that pregnancy so I was thinking it would take ages. 15 weeks later here we are, I found out today I'm pregnant again after 3 cycles. Stunned! Keep at it xxx

Pleased to see you ttc again em.. Keeping everything crossed for you that we will be in the tris together ( even if different numbers ) xxx

Keep hoping ladies. I had a period after my mc and then started trying again. Fell pregnant straight away... Good luck to all you ladies, it really is such a difficult and stressful time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back