Dry white CM after implantation? Can I be pregnant

Nina2010

Reaction score
Can I ask a question sorry, I've seen a lot of ladies on here talk about really sticky CM in the early stages of pregnancy, I do not know when I ovulated as I just had a miscarriage.
Miscarriage spotting (very light bleeding) started 22/10, heavier 26/10 and stopped completely 30/10. I had unprotected sex on 04th and 5th November.
Checked for any leftover HCG earlier last week and came back BFN.
Last week - I was sure I was implanting as I felt light cramping on my left for 2 days, as well as WET creamy white discharge for about 4 days and then dried up completely until yesterday when I noticed this white but VERY DRY discharge.
I have no other early pregnancy symptom at all and just came back BFN this morning.

Could the dry discharge be a signal that I am not pregnant? or anyone here experienced the same?

The reason why I am so anxious is that we have split up soon after the miscarriage... There is a really sad story between my ex and I (emotional abuse) and I have finally made the decision to split, it would never work.
I really want to have a child and not sure I should tell him YET as he might try to convince me to get back.

I'm really desperate, what is your opinion, can I be pregnant?... it would be great news
picture here https://goo.gl/photos/WTLGTp5J6cW3tpzX8
WTLGTp5J6cW3tpzX8

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27