Drop in feeds

Sassysugar

Reaction score
Colby seems to have dropped feeds over the past five days, he's having less and also not feeding for as long. I started him on some purees this week at lunch time (after his normal feed) could this be why? Although today he didn't have any purees and has still fed less.

I'm confused, should I be worried? Still have wet/poo nappies and seems in good form. Also has slightly increased his sleeping times.

Hey hun, I'm on phone so can't see how old he is.....(sure Colby is very close to my LO....5 and a bit months)...anyway my LO has done the same and also my friends LO who is a week older! They can feed faster obviously, but also thinking maybe they stay full for longer?!

I was surprised as thought she would get hungrier the closer we are to weaning?!? x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Very similar in age, he's five and a half months. He is efficient at feeding and still puts on about 5/6oz a week, but the drop seems so sudden but maybe the purée filled him up more than I thought?

I've only tried it this week to see how we got on, I'm quite happy to wait til 6 months before I start it all properly, but just concerned that there might be another reason for drop. Sounds like it might just be the stage they're at if you're noticing similar drop with your LO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back