drinking too much?

paradysso

Reaction score
im sooo thirsty today and cant stop drinking, nothing seems to satisfy me. is this a sign of some thing?? also the amount im drinking my pee should me clear but mine is really dark :wall:

any one got any ideas?

When the midwife was talking about gestational diabetes with me she said that increased thirst can be a symptom. Maybe get it checked out with your midwife.
Thats the only thing that popped into my head.

Yeah i thought same when i read that, thirst can be a sign of gestational diabetes... might be worth getting checked out :)

i have orders from kimbo to phone dr in morning, so will do that. but im so confused as to why my pee is sooo dark :cry:

paradysso said:
i have orders from kimbo to phone dr in morning, so will do that. but im so confused as to why my pee is sooo dark :cry:

It could be a UTI with your pee being so dark. Definately phone the docs tomorrow see what they say.

good luck with the docs :hug:

more peeing in a cup for you :?

yeah you had better get it checked :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm drinking loads but mainly in the night :think: think it may be the fact we have moved into a new warmer house!!

I drink and drink and drink loads ... I can go through at least 2 2l bottles of water a day, not to mention tea, diet coke, and pineapple juice.... But nothing quenches my thirst and guess what I have :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: GD isn't terrible... they don't induce you for it anymore and as long as you're really good, you can easily control it with your diet.... but xmas was hard with all that chocolate.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

i rang MW this morning and she said she will come around today and take bloods and test pee.

and some thing about going for another GTT :(

let u know what she says,

i drink loads as well and i dont have GD. i go through at least a 1litre carton of juice and a litre of water a day, plus my fruit teas and a pint of milk...... h

MW came this afternoon and did all the normal things... BP was fine, pee was fine, baby had a strong heart beat, soooo she said i could be anemic and told me to try taking "SPATONE" its iron, but in natural form still in water straight from the source so u dont get the crappy side effects of constipation.

Ive just brought a months supply for £6, which isnt too bad, so see if it makes me feel any better.

plus shes sending me to hospital for a GTT :cry: so see if that picks any thing up. she told me to take pregacare to help get rid of this cough im still suffering and told me also to try at the health food shop for any remedies.. so im also taking a homeopathic remedy.

also spoke about me wanting to try naturally to give birth and she was soo nice and gave me alot of confidence that i can do it and wont need a section, so now im really excited :rotfl:

I'm glad it was such a positive visit from you MW and that she seems to be doing her best for you. Hope you feel better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back