dreams

mummy2b19

Reaction score
I keep having a recurring dream that I forgot to feed the baby I think its because im worried about breast feeding, has anyone else had anything similar? Xxx

I havent had the same dream but im dreaming loads of weird stuff lately, i had a dream i left the newborn in the garage near the petrol pumps and drove off! I dont even drive! Ha xx

Oh dear I have had other wierd ones aswel but have this one atleast 3/4 times a week xx

I had a dream i gave birth while going down a wasterslide in a theme-park, then took it to the house and left it on the kitchen floor while i went to get some clothes for it, then had a real panic ... weird dreams!!

I keep having a dream about not being able to breastfeed. The baby doesn't like it so wont take it! Its horrible!

I dream that people take me away from baby when hes due a breast feed. For example my mum saying you go to such and such a place with your dad and ill look after the baby and im in a panic that he wont get a feed! As well as dreaming about going into labour in wierd and wonderful places!!

my dreams are all over the place just now - very weird - usually not so wonderful.
xxx

Awwww, not the same dream but another one about breastfeeding. I keep dreaming I have either a kitten, or a lion or tiger cub... and I love them so much but can't figure out how I'm gonna feed them! lol

I had my first really vivid baby related dream last night and it was very similar to yours. First I left the baby behind in a bar and had to go back to collect her and then I forgot all about her for about 24hours and when I remembered she hadn't been fed or changed since I had left her and no one else had remembered her either. I felt sooo bad!!

i keep dreaming that family members 'take' my son away when bump's here because they think bump is too replace him! :(

Its really bizar what goes through your sub consous mind x

I'm having some weird ones. Especially when I nap.

I had one the other day where I had a completely painless delivery of a fat bald warm slippery baby. A bit like a cartoon.

But he had HUGE blue eyes. And I was asking the mws (there were 2, philipino ones) DESPERATELY to tell me whether it was normal for 2 brown eyed parents to have a blue eyed baby.

OH said (in real life) that a blue eyed baby couldn't be his!! I'm not sure how serious he is, but my eldest son (not his), mum and brother all have blue eyes and I think it's been worrying me a little bit tbh silly really.

Lol, I think two brown eyed parents can have a blue eyed child. You have lots of pairs of chromosomes that make up your genetic make up, if you have one which tells you you have brown eyes your other one could say you have blue eyes but brown is the dominant gene. Same with your oh. Both eggs and sperm have one chromosome each so if both your egg and your ohs sperm had the weaker blue gene then the baby can have blue eyes. I think that's correct, If i remember my gcse biology. And in the news a while ago there was a black couple who had a white baby. The white gene skipped a few generations I Think her grandfarther was white lol xx

OH said (in real life) that a blue eyed baby couldn't be his!! I'm not sure how serious he is, but my eldest son (not his), mum and brother all have blue eyes and I think it's been worrying me a little bit tbh silly really.

Mummy2b19's right.

the blue gene is the "quiet" one - b, and Brown is the noisy on B - you have two copies of each gene (one from each parent) - and one Noisy copy is enough to overwhelm the other one.

so BB, Bb and bB - all give Brown eyes - only 2 quiet copies - bb makes blye eyes.

So someone with brown eyes can have a blue eyed child - cos they might have a quiet blue copy that is being dominated by the brown one. Generally its considered that it doesnt work the other way round - 2 blue eyed parents cant have a Brown eyed child as neither of them have a noisey copy to pass on - however a fluke mutation could account for this!!

xxx

So if i have blue eyes and the father had brown eyes. what are the chances of babie's eyes being blue or brown? or green! lol? interested!!

Brown because brown is always more dominant than blue xx

So, Hitlers theory of blonde blue eye'd nation was never rly gona happen. coz there would be a rogue brown gene in there somewhere to mess it up!!... Lol, is this an innapropriate weird theory/point to make?

Haha I guess so never thought about it like that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back