• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dreams of my babys gender..

katiee24

Reaction score
had a dream last night that my baby turned out to be a little girl.. unsure what baby is yet but just wondering has anybody else had this and the gender of the baby been right?

So far I've had about 6 dreams and each time I've had a baby boy, will hopefully find out on Thursday if it means anything

I kept having dreams it was aboy and my friend said 'oh you're probably gonna have a girl' and now I dream about girls so what does that mean? lol and I know there's only one! x

I dreamt I was having a girl, I had girl vibes and just knew she was a girl and I was right!

We even had a bet my husband and I that if he was right and it was a boy he could have a new lens door his camera and I could have a radley baby bag if I was right! Glad I won!

Are you going to find out at your next scan? X

i had a dream i was having a girl.... i had a boy !! x

I'm having a boy and I still dream I am having a girl, so did OH. I done a protect at college on this and statistics show 90% of women dream the other to their expected gender. Woooo seems like your having a boy! lol x

awhh i feel so bad by saying this but i really dont wanna boy :( i have my heart set on girl.. think its coz everyones drilled it into my head that its a boy.. i wouldnt be to bothered if they didnt do it and it turned out to be a boy but it seems like if i go for my scan and its a boy its ruined the excitement of everything.. if that makes sense

Katie, I felt exactly the same when I was pregnant with my dd- at the time I would have been so disappointed if she was a boy. Now I desperately want a boy, because I want one of each and because we have a boy's name set but haven't a clue what we'll call it if it's a girl!

I don't remember having any dreams the first time round, and I haven't had any this time either. With dd I was steely sure it was a girl, from the very beginning. Even when the told me at the 20 week scan and 4D scan, I was just like "I know", lol. But this time, no clue, so that kinda puts paid to my theory of "you just know", lol.

Sorry, just realised my reply was f*ck all help, haha! x

Last edited:
my oh amd i have bothe dreamt boy & girl a few times each .. so confusing - just so long as its healthy we'll b happy though :)

Well after various dreams of a boy found out today it's a girl so who can tell! Lol

Congratulations hun!

I have my heart set on a girl too, but I keep dreaming I have a boy so I'm kinda expecting a boy.
We have the perfect girls name so I'd be so upset if we couldn't use it! We have a lovely boys name too but I prefer the girls name more, it's beautiful. Also I'd hate for someone to steal it if we have a boy and not a girl.

Can't wait to find out the sex!! xxx

i keep dreaming its a boy and i had a scan today and im sure i saw a little winky woo lol x x

I kept dreaming it was a girl, had the same dream the night before my sexing scan and it was a girl! :D x

Guess what?!..
I had yet another dream last night, and I had a baby boy again!
It's strange because I haven't even had one dream that involves me having a girl. It's always a boy.
He was gorgeous though, giggling away at me.

I took him downstairs to show to my OH and my family that I've had a baby boy.. :shock: I had to lift up the PINK blanket that was on him to show them his winky :rotfl:

My heart is still set on that baby girls name though! xxx

I've had 2-3 dreams where it's turned out to be a boy. Only from previous conversations which I've had triggered them off. Turns out I'm having a girl.

Oh my!
I've just been reading up about gender dreams.
Sometimes if you want a girl, you could dream constantly about having a boy.. :lol:
I guess I should try to be open-minded and then I might have a 'feeling' of what gender my baby will be. I'd love to make a guess and be right! xxx

Last edited:
Just letting you all know... I'm having a boy haha! I still dream his a girl! tut lol x

OH and I were convinced I was having a girl as I had really bad morning sickness (old wives tale) then about 2 weeks before my 20 wk scan, I had a dream that it was a little boy. (it was funny as I was staring down at the baby and kept saying 'its a boy, I don't know what to do, how do I change his nappy') :lol:

At my scan they confirmed I'm on team Blue. Think my dream really helped me as I started to think that maybe it was a boy, so when she told me it was, I didn't feel complete shock (iykwim) We're over the moon about it and I can't wait to meet him!!!

I dreamt I was having a girl and had lots of girl vibes but I'm having a boy.

im toooo confused.. ive been reading up about all the old wives tales and stuff.. some say im having a girl.. then a boy.. like i heard if babys heartbeat is over 140bpm then its a girl.. suddenly today id now love to have a little boy! so by the looks of things either way i'll be happy :D.. congrats to everyone who knows what there having! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back