• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dreams and Nightmares!!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone else was having lots and lots of dreams and nightmares every night?
I am dreaming constantly!! I have read that its normal to have increased numbers of dreams however the amounts I am having are ridiculous! They are mostly nightmares and a lot of them are so vivid its unbelivable. Last night I had one that seemed to last all night long and featured a freddy Krugar type character chasing me around an abandoned school! I got him in the end though!! :clap:
Sometimes I think I should write some of them down as they are pretty much like movies with proper storylines and stuff!
So either its all the hormones or maybe my baby is going to be a fantastic movie director or story writer and whilst he is in my belly, its rubbing off on me!!!
Is anyone else experiencing this? I know Im making a bit of a joke about it but I have to say its really starting to get me down as Im constantly knackered as between dreams and getting up for a wee, Im never getting a decent nights sleep!

Yep, I'm having loads of dreams and many of them are unpleasant. Either that, or I'm dreaming that other people are pregnant as well. Last night's was nice, though, although it felt sad. I was remembering how much I loved living in Leeds and how much I want to go back there. Part of it was just wandering through the Uni and just loving it.

But, on the whole, they're not very nice. Not that I remember them properly - I just wake up with a vague impression of not having enjoyed myself while being asleep!

I have had two horrible dreams over the past few nights! I have woken up in tears after both of them and was quite traumitised for the rest of the day

The first one is where my boyfriend stabbed me and I became a spirit watching him doing it, then when I tried to pick up my baby to save him from danger my arms were just going through him and I couldn’t help him.

The second one was where I could feel the baby’s foot and asked someone else to feel it and she did it really hard and the babys foot popped out my ‘lady garden’!!!!

It was terrifying! I know exactly how you feel :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back