Dreams about my baby....

Lynds77

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a really ugly baby! He had a sorta Bo'selecta type face and I was looking down at him thinking dam you is an ugly baby but god I love you!

My OH wasn't the prettiest baby so think that is why I am sub-consciously apprehensive!

Can't wait to see what my baby looks like. X

Me and my OH were both very ugly babies, so we are resigned to the fact that we will have an ugly baby! :lol:

We were both underweight, which I think added to the uglieness ... he was a triplet and had a humongous head!

I have had two dreams, one where I had just given birth and the doctor told me I had had a baby girl :)

In the other I forget what happened but the baby was rather beautiful!!! And unsure of the sex in that dream! I'm sure your baby will be beautiful :)

I had a dream last night that I was giving birth!
I had got an epidural and was very aware that I couldn't feel my legs. I don't remember any of the pushing or the birth or the baby though lol.

Its so strange though because all through tri 1, I kept dreaming of a baby girl, and was still convinced I was having a boy. And I'm actually having a girl lol.

As for the ugly baby thing lol, I was actually a pretty good looking baby if I may say so myself lol. My DH was alright looking as a baby. But to be honest, even if my baby is ugly as sin, I probably won't see it - I'll think she's just the most beautiful baby ever lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hahah this thread has really lightened my mood. My mum told me I looked like a frog when I was born....I really will think my baby is the most beautifulist baby on the ward. xxx

I was quite a cutie when I was born! My OH on the other hand looked like yoda!! Ha! He weighed 10lb had LOADS of thick black hair and had really bad jaundice. So here's hoping little one doesnt take after daddy!

My mother in law showed me a picture of him as a newborn the first time I met her and said 'just to warn you of what your children could potentially look like'. As it happens he's pretty gorgeous now..but then I'm bound to say that :)

i just got told that my mum cried when she first saw me as a baby, and she screamed "omg she looks like my DAD!" I asked me Dad what he thought and he said i looked like E.T.

great, thats really set my mind at ease! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back