Dreams!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by abcd1234, Jan 21, 2008.

1. abcd1234

abcd1234 Well-Known Member

Has anyone else had odd dreams about babies since being pregnant??

I had one at Christmas about baby jesus and having to look after him because he'd got lost or something, it also involved rescuing him from a lake so that was a little odd

And i had one recently about my 20 weeks scan where they said there was no baby and never had been and i'd made it all up, it took a long time (dream time) for me to realise that that was impossible as i'd heard him in there last night and seen him and i feel him constantly, really upset me and i woke up really confused as to how my baby had escaped without me noticing lol

Clare x

2. Suzie and Faith

Suzie and Faith Well-Known Member

I've always had pretty strange dreams but i've had a couple of baby related ones.
    Some a bit scary!
    One of them involved me giving birth to a 3 year old. Lol. It didn't hurt and she came out fully dressed!

I think (personally) one of the reasons it feels like we dream more in pregnancy is because we don't sleep as well so we are more likely to wake up during a dream and therefore remember it.

:)

3. ASD123456

ASD123456 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've started to get them really badly. Some are really upsetting and I'm so relieved when I wake up and realsie it was just a dream. It usually involves me not knowing what to do (which uis true) or something being wrong with the baby which is terrible.

Alex x

4. sarah2807

sarah2807 Well-Known Member

Yeah-I had one the same a you-how strange! at my scan they were saying the baby had disappeared!! :(
    I've had other ridiculous ones-one where I was in labour and my husband was saying "stop exaggerating-it doesn't hurt!!!" and he was getting really cross with me while driving me to the hospital. (by the way-he's not actually like that!!)

5. missjennipenni

missjennipenni Well-Known Member

When i was pregnant with my 1st, i dreamt that i could not keep her socks on. No matter hwta i tried, the socks would fall off. I woke up sobbing, thinking i was going to be a crap mum! lol

6. JoAnn&Aimee

JoAnn&Aimee Well-Known Member

Oh yes! My first one consisted of me having a boy and I went into a right strop saying I didn't want a boy and demanding that the doctors gave me a girl. :think:

7. Bee

Bee Well-Known Member

I haven't had any odd ones for a while