Dreams

zoe82

Reaction score
Anyone else been having lots of pregnancy/baby dreams?

I think because everyone keeps commenting on the size of my bump, I've subconsciously been thinking I'm carrying a huge baby! I had a dream that I was at my 20 week scan (which is actually this weds!!!!!) and they told me I was likely to be carrying a 19lb baby and I'd have to deliver naturally with no pain relief! Say it isn't so!!:eek:
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Lol.

I've been having mad dreams lately too. I watched a film called 'baby mama' last night, then had a dream that my best friend was my surrogate and everyone was congratulating her for being pregnant and I was so jealous lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've always had crazy dreams but they have got a lot more crazy lately.
Mostly I have "naughty" dreams, which is odd coz my sex drive hasn't gone up or anything. I also have Baby related ones like where I can see baby trying to escape through my belly!

Before I fell pregnant I didn't remeber my dreams.... Now I keep having really nauty dreams too....they are always at around 6.30am which is when Hubby wakes up to get ready for work and I am soooo turned on! I so strange.... Other than this my sex drive hasn't increased at all xx

No dreams at the moment because I can NOT sleep! I'm just wide awake for hours really odd? x

I haven't been sleeping well lately, but last night I actually got to sleep for 3 hours (anybody with two babies and one on the way will know that is LOADS!) and had a dream similar to yours.

I went to the 20 week scan and the doctor said "oh my..." so I asked what it was, so he printed off the scan and there were THREE babies!

And he said that he saw a fourth behind one of them.

I started hearing a baby crying and thought it was coming from the maternity ward in the hospital I was "in", but when I woke up I realised it was my baby crying!

i always have dreams that im looking after a baby and then i forget all about it. but im conscious that ive forgotten so in my head im trying to tell the dream me to remember the baby but it doesnt work. its so frustrating!!!

I keep having naughty dreams.. but about other people?!?! And I cant understand why as I am 100% happy with my OH... I wake up feeling so guilty like I've sleep-betrayed him!

Ha ha!! Not just me then, very weird, but I guess that's your hormones and brain working overtime! x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I keep having naughty dreams.. but about other people?!?! And I cant understand why as I am 100% happy with my OH... I wake up feeling so guilty like I've sleep-betrayed him!
So do I, but thankfully they are with my husband!

The things we get up to in those dreams... They'd make Ann Summers feel sick :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back