Dreams

sarah113

Reaction score
I just had the strangest dream earlier, i dreamed i was going to give birth to a chicken!!! im convinced i am now :rotfl:
i blame my mum as we was talking about chickens earlier :)

what dreams has everyone else had latley

I dreamt the other night that one of you was working as a scaffolder and was asking questions on the forum about how safe it was to be up on scaffolding during the 2nd tri :rotfl:

I couldnt remember who it was though when I woke up - so come on girls which one of you erects scaffolding for a living :lol:

I must have 3 or 4 different dreams a night, but presuming this is due to the lack of proper sleep I get these days :roll:

I am having dreams about 2 of my ex-boyfriends. I am so cross with myself :wall: I have been married to my DH for three years and love him to bits so I don't know where this is coming from...

im glad its not just me having strange dreams.

i've had dreams about people i went to school with who i havent seen for 4 years ! people who if i'd seen them in the street before the dream i prob wouldnt have remembered their name!

in another i was flying to ireland on a boat! the whole of the countryside was so familiar, but i've never been to ireland before.

and most recently me and some mates from oxford were having a bit of a get together in the middle of the road outside my old school, and one had a baby - which was actually a ginuea pig which turned into a bird.

god im weird :wall:

Petra said:
I am having dreams about 2 of my ex-boyfriends. I am so cross with myself :wall: I have been married to my DH for three years and love him to bits so I don't know where this is coming from...

Oh yes- this is exactly it with me too. I'm dreaming a lot about a guy who I never actually did anything with although it was all very complicated etc etc and probably didn't get resolved- 12 years ago! I've been with my OH for nearly 15 years, married for nearly 8! This exact thing happened last time (I think the last time I dreamt of this guy was when I was pg before to be honest) and I did some research as I'm into dreams and Jung etc and apparently it's fairly common to go over fears for the future and also unresolved things from the past, relationships especially. I think it's probably because your unconscious knows that you are about to do this life changing thing that will take all of your attention so it's getting you ready to concentrate by encouraging you to work things through now- a bit like a mental purge. As I got to third tri last time I dreamt of going into labour in very stupid places over and over again. The first week after having him I dreamt every night about protecting him from various wild animals, fire and even a T Rex rampaging through London! It was like 1st Tri- early 2nd Tri- past relationships, old flames, saucy stuff late 2nd Tri- 3rd Tri labour fears, fear of motherhood, post-natal fear of failing to protect him. I guess it's just your mind doing a clear out. It's very weird though as the dreams are so much clearer and memorable aren't they? A bit like teenage dreams, I guess it's the hormones too.

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Rosebay said:
:twisted: Dirty ones!! :twisted:

+++

same here :oops: could be the lack of nookie thats doing it!

I also keep dreaming about the 2 guys I work with and how they keep saying they want to be the father of the baby! :think: bizzzaaare!

another weird on revolving around being abducted by some loon, breaking into some sort of high security building, and the bloke demanding i hack into a computer to get some top secret details ... me hack into a computer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: was so real at the time though! but all i could find in the science/computer lab were tons and tons of balloons

eventually i was rescued by 2 people from NCIS ..... i clearly watch FAR too much TV!!!

my funniest dream was the one i had the other night,i have been thinking about my scan (its on friday!!) alot and dreamt that when i went for it the nurse told me that they no longer did them the way they used to and that i would have to have one the new way,i would not get to see bump on the screen,i was really disapointed and asked if i still could have a piccie as i did at my first,it was really funny as she just gave me some random pictures of babys!
when i told her i wanted pictures of my baby she was trying to convince me it was but they were wearing clothes!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

lisaspoon said:
Rosebay said:
:twisted: Dirty ones!! :twisted:

+++

same here :oops: could be the lack of nookie thats doing it!

This is true here too although it's me who isn't up for it, until I have a dirty dream and then he gets lucky! Haven't told him about those but then I think he just feels lucky to be getting anything poor man! :rotfl:

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back