Dreading bedtime

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Im so tired but I hate going to bed at the moment. I cant move without something hurting. I cant move my legs on their own, rolling over is seriously painful, even just straightening my legs out! ive taken to picking up my legs to move them when im laying down now, using the muscles is just no and co-codomol isnt touching it :(

Am feeling ur pain hun i am in the same boat i have even considered staying downstairs and not sleeping thank goodness i am finishing work at last this werk x

could you try sleeping on the sofa for a few nights? I keep falling asleep on ours and waking up early eg 4-5am, and then can't sleep. Can't say if it's the position on the sofa thats helping my tail pain or that i'm not asleep for as long, but something is helping

Hope it eases a little soon for you X

Sofa is worse, If I could sleep sitting up it would be fine! But its laying down that kicks it off rather than the bed :(

I'm the same :(
hope the pain settles for you a little soon :/
X

Im the same too hun, when i do get up in the morning im walking like a 95 year old woman for a good hour til everything loosens off again, its no fun at all. I have started sleeping with a cushion between my knees when i sleep on my side as it takes some of the pressure off my hips i feel and also another one under my bump. I sleep pretty still most of the time so cushions stay put but obviously wont be as effective for those who move around a lot in their sleep.

Oh babe I feel your pain. I almost cry every time my OH says that it's time for us to go to bed.... Yesterday I stood scowling at the bed for 5 minutes before I would get in and sure enough, within a few minutes, the pain was there. Not only do my hips hurt but for some reason it feels like the baby is trying to split my pelvis in half, the bottom of my bump ends up in agony! :S I have been awake since 4am and I was only getting 10 minutes of sleep at a time before that. My OH woke up and found me sat bolt upright in bed as that is the only position that I can be comfy, he layed there at 4am and rubbed my back and eventually managed to persuade me to lie down again and then he just layed and held me for hours, it was heaven. :)

I'm going into the hospital at 3pm today to talk to the nice doctor about induction. Keep pushing your MW and hopefully she will do the same for you when you hit 36 weeks.

Thinking of you sweetie.

xxx

I dont think my midwife has ever been pregnant lol, everytime I bring something up she just goes "oh its fine, get over it" and brushes it off LOL. Ive been bringing it up at my appointments, and been seeing the physio and the gp so she has to take notice now and listen i hope! Have an appointment tomorrow so will mention it again.

Induction question.. will they induce you if they know baby is breech?

Hmmm.... not sure about that one hun. As for the MW, I know mine has never had kids and she's as nice as pie so thats no excuse for her being an unsympathetic old bat, lol!!

xxxx

Hey,
Im just the same. Everyone keeps telling me to rest, but im just restless and I spend all day wanting to go to bed and all night wanting to get up. So uncomfy and my legs and hips ache so much. I feel like im also squashing the baby and dearnt move and worry about turning. Also keep waking on my back and feeling light headed. Oh the joys. Not long left for us now girls . . . xx

Oh I know how you feel =/
My spd is bareable in the day (so far), but at night when im in bed and get up to the loo i literally have to shuffle across the landing because i cant move my legs, rolling over in bed is just a no go its horrible isnt it?
If you have any tips on how to releave the spd a bit id love to hear them?
Hope you feel better soon xx

SPD wise the only thing that eases off the pain immediately is if i "open" my pelvis, rather than letting it collapse on itself when im lying on my side, how to explain umm

keepin your legs closed, straighten them out, then move your hips as if you are thrusting them forward, feels like it opens up the pelvis a bit more and gives some relief.. but its only temporary as long as you can hold it LOL

That sounds like harm work! haha
Yeah I just wish there was a cure lol. I ended up in a wheelchair it got so bad with my mum so Im really scared as to how id be able to look after my son if i couldnt walk this time =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back