Owwwwwww

Sassyminx

Reaction score
Right im getting this really bad pain, its down the inside of my thighs at the very top of my legs.... its absolutely killing me, i cant move my legs at all and i feel like im gonna collapse when it comes, its coming and going every few minutes and im in bloody agony.....

anyone else had this? its just come on all of a sudden its really bloody painful :twisted: [/quote]

haven't got a clue what it is :shock:

Call NHS direct or your m/w if you think it may be something to do with the baby?

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

i dunno what it was but when i stood up to make a cuppa my legs practically went, could have been baby lying on nerves i guess, will see how it goes and ring up if it gets any worse

I get it all the time hun, bubs is lying on a nerve. Try and get the baby to move, play music, drink something cold etc....

i went to bed and it went :lol: must of been lying on a nerve, ill give him a poke if he does it again :lol:

glad its settled for you hun xxxxxxx

glad it wasn't too serious sassy, little boggers just reminded us they are in there i think!! like we got anything else to think about!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back