Dreaded Meal times!

mermaid

Reaction score
I don't know what your meal times are like but my partner and I do shifts with ours! (we always end up eating later than baby). We haven't had a peaceful meal for 7 mths! Finley seems fine when he is picked up but will not entertain himself while we eat, little monster! :twisted: It's all in the timing I think.
Are you people on here the same? :D

We give Ellie some of our food to feed herself as finger food in her high chair when we eat. It doesn't ALWAYS work, but it normally works.

When we ate, Kai was either in exerciser (until he was too old) or we just wait until he is in bed.

we wait till Willow has gone to bed for our evening meal. as she goes to bed aat 6:30.

we wait till Willow has gone to bed for our evening meal. as she goes to bed aat 6:30.

Nicky_Jones said:
How is it going? Is it improving any?

No! :wall: I was hoping to eat when he goes to bed but he has just started with this separation anxiety thing, so he won't settle to sleep without cuddling me. He keeps waking up every few minutes for over an hour so I am like a yoyo until it is my bedtime!

TBH I think an earlier bedtime might be necessary...either that or we eat as early as LO at about 4:30!

P.S We are off on hols (Cornwall) today so I might not post for a while x

Dylan is much younger but i save time on swing or Gym for when we eat.

Ellie has breakfast at 7:30, lunch at 11:30, tea at 3:30 and then dinner with us at 6:15. Before she could feed herself, I used to feed her puree before we had dinner, and then give her bits of our plates to play with and chew on (if that makes sense). Now thankfully she is feeding her self so we can normal eat with her :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back