• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baba in the wars!

leanne1b

Reaction score
Were at bloody a and e again!!!
He was standing up holding on to his sisters table earlier. Fell, hit his head twice on the way down. Fine. But then vomited 2/3 times, and hasn't vommed at all for about 4 mths. Phoned gp, they said go straight to hosp. And here we are!
Seems ok in himself, so hoping this visit is a short one! X

Poor boy he's Not having much luck! hope he's ok Hun :hugs: x

Oh no, poor boy really is in the wars. Hope he's ok xx

That's not a good sign, vomiting.. fingers crossed he's ok..

Thanks all. Only got home an hour ago!
They Got us to give him more milk to see if he vomited again, he did quite a bit. They decided to keep him for observations for a while and they paediatric doc would make a decision.
Well, 5 hours later (during which our hospital stopped takin people coz was rammed!)
We left. Doctors were nowhere to be seen, got them to re check his obs, they were okay, and got told all the warning signs to look out for over the next 2 ish days (or any sudden changes over the next month or so!)
And came to bring my baby home!
X

I'm glad he's fine x my nephew fell of the bed n same happend to him, thankfully he was fine.
On the other hand demba had a best mate back in Gambia, his little sister fell of the bed. Hit her head n mentally she was never "normal" again. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back