Draw your baby

hearts81

Reaction score
Draw a pic of your baby on paint etc and post it on here no matter how bad. Mine is rubbish lol :lol:

baby.jpg

ok here we go dont laugh! yours is brilliant hearts, I did mine quickly I never was very artistic!!!!!!and looks nothing like Ella I must say, poor thing!

ellapaint.jpg

:oops: cant believed Iv posted this

Hey thats ace! Loads better than mine lol :lol:

No one else has posted one lol. We must be the only big kids in here :oops: :dance:

These are my 2 little ones, and believe me i haven't done they justice!! Lol

They have arms bigger than the others, odd shaped bodies and uneven legs
:lol: :lol: :lol:

pic.jpg

im not posting mine :oops: kylie looks like a pink n yellow blob n demi looks like a spider lol
luv marylou xxx

Marylou it really cant be as bad as mine!!!!! and hearts81 your just being nice lol, everytime I look at that pic I think OH MY GOD why did I post it :oops: :oops: :oops:

Blimey Hearts, that is one good drawing...and Reece reminds me of someone famous, hmm who is it now??? :D

LOL Beanie are you not thinking of that ugly kid who plays Beth in Corrie?
I think the pic looks like her.

The picture I can see is that guy from Deuce Bigalow, has my computor gone mad or am I hallucinating?

Saying that your original picture did look a bit like Beth from Corrie

*LMAO* hearts you made me laugh out loud - beanie, it's not just you I also see Rob Shneider...hearts thinks I'm sweet on him *LOL*

This is my pic of Naomi on a green beanbag...crappy but no good at drawing with a mouse.

naomipaint.jpg

Sue

beanie said:
The picture I can see is that guy from Deuce Bigalow, has my computor gone mad or am I hallucinating?

Saying that your original picture did look a bit like Beth from Corrie

Do you really think my baby looks like Rob Shneider?!!! :evil: :lol:

Now its Grober, my avator??? Am I really going mad, getting worried now.

How do you post a pic from paint???

Just draw one, save it to pc, then uplaod onto photobucket.

LOL Beanie my pc cocked up all the pics so put yours on to confuse u lol. I'll sort it out eventually :roll:

draw it and save it, then put it on a website like photobucket (just like when your posting pics) then post the url

hearts why has your pic changed?

tiny sue yours is good, dont know how you got so much detail on the face I cant do it lol

ooops sorry about the size lol

I cant see it it says the link is no longer there, did you delete the picture from photobucket because that s probably why, im dying to see it now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back