Show us your art work

glitzyglamgirl said:
wow theres so much talent here isnt there! your all fab :clap:

I'll scan in a couple more pics when I have time tomorrow, but be warned thier no-where near as good as the standard here :lol:

dont be daft i bet they are brill :hug:

glitzyglamgirl said:
I'll scan in a couple more pics when I have time tomorrow, but be warned thier no-where near as good as the standard here :lol:

I am my biggest critic, so I am sure we will all think yours is alot better then you do :lol:

Keslo, what camera did you use for your two flower shots?
I got lots of mney for my birthday and I want to buy a really good camera for my photography course. I thought the quality of your oics were fab!

I'm not much of an artist, but here's the results of my latest hobby, just for fun!!

etc003.jpg

fimo-1.jpg

oh they are soooo cool, What did you make them with, im taking its a real penny though lol :wink:

ooooooooo :shock:
how tiny are they? - how do you do that? and why is it just for fun - can't you use fimo and make tiny dolls house things?

They're brilliant :D

Yup, the penny's just for scale :lol:

I'm only just getting back into the Fimo, and it is just for fun at the mo, but I might give the dolls house thing a go. It's just when you see the stuff people sell, it's REALLY good! :shock:

I LOVE the piggybank - about the right size for my savings :wink:

their great hun! Love the detail you have gone to.
What are they made out of?

Wow Minxy they are great! They must take forever to make they are tiny!

violet-glow said:
their great hun! Love the detail you have gone to.
What are they made out of?

They're Fimo :D Great stuff, quite cheap and a lot of fun for people who can't draw like me.

Actually Jools, I can knock 'em out pretty quick now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back