Dr Browns Teats

noodle1

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a bigger teat than size 3? :think:

Tom seems to get bored with finishing his milk because I think it comes out too slowly.

Thanks

Nikki x

i dont think so...... ive only seen newborn, 3months+ and 6months+ :think: :think:

I don't think there is. To be honest he will be ok to come off Dr Browns bottles now if its wind/colic you're worried about.

Thanks for the replies. I'm so used to the bottles I've just carried on with them but I guess you're right, he doesn't really need them any more.

He is a very sicky baby though, if I stop using Dr Browns bottles will it affect that cos I can't stand it getting any worse.... :roll:

He could do with bigger teats tho.

x

My Son was sicky too, we stopped using Dr Browns bottles around 6 months & It didn't make him any worse but every baby is different so if it's something you're worried about then stick with them, won't do him any harm. We used Avent bottles after & they have a variety of flow teats to use.

Can't do any harm to try! I'll try some new bottles with bigger teat holes and see what happens!

They do a Y-cut/cereal teat which I use with the goodnight milk. I have absolutely no idea where I got them from though but they are definitely Dr Browns. Lx

Ooh thanks Lucy, that'll save me buying new bottles, I'll have a search x

My brother was a HUGE baby and got really frustrated because he couldn;t get the milk fast enough so mum steralised a needle and heated it up and just made the holes bigger in the teats herself.

Thanks everyone. Found some Y cut teats on amazon xx

Ive had the same problem with the doctor brown bottles. I now use asda teats in the dc brown bottles and they work fine and hes no more colicy than usual. Let me no how he gets on with the Y cut teat because i might look into that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back