Tommee Tippee and Teats

Warley

Reaction score
Hiya

The MW this morning said that Tom may need the next milk flow teat upwards (if that makes sense!) as he is getting exhausted and falling asleep before finishing feeds then waking me up earlier than expected for more milk!

My problem is this; I have had a look on the TT website and it seems that the next size up is only suitable for 3months+. There are two types that are suitable for newborns but I also don't know which ones I have got!! Does anyone know which teats come with the TT bottles??

Cheers
CarleyX

get the varieflow teats , they dont have a size on them just a cross , he'll then judge what speed he wants , i used them for leland when he was on comfort :D

Hi,

I use the same one's i only realised i had to change them a couple of weeks ago so my LO was using no 1's after 1 month and she was taking forever having her milk.

After 1 month you move up to No 2 then after 6 months it's No 3.
I got mine from Boots.

i got vari flow ones, and it depends how u hold the bottle to how quick milk comes out and saves having to buy new ones when they reach 6 months.

do you find that if you give the milk in a bottle LO will be full quicker than if on boob?

If I give Holly EBM she will finish quite quickly and have had a good feed, when she is on the boob she will take forever. On occasion I have thought she was using me as a dummy but she isnt she just takes forever to feed.

It's really ha

yeah harriet takes any thing up to 2 hours to feed off boob. so at night i try and give her bottle of EBM to settle her quicker. i dont mind during day as im only sat watching tv or on pc :rotfl:

Warley said:
Hiya

The MW this morning said that Tom may need the next milk flow teat upwards (if that makes sense!) as he is getting exhausted and falling asleep before finishing feeds then waking me up earlier than expected for more milk

I have the exact same problem when feedig my baby, it's making her feeding times all messed up and often it seems like she is constantly on the bottle, it's making it really hard to get her into a routine.

I'm using the Avent bottles (was using the TT ones but hated them and switched), so think i will try a different teat but not sure which 1 to get, i don't want her choking on milk because it's flowing too fast :?

I moved Adam on to #2 teats (closer to nature) before he was 3 months old. It made a real difference to the way he took his bottle. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back