Double pushchair or what to do?

Rjt_england

Reaction score
Hiya

back again and need some advice!

Good news is we are expecting our 2nd child in December!!

we currently have a stoke crusi that we love and want to use again. Our little boy will be 2 in December so now we have to decide what to do

I don't want the sibling seat as all looks claustrophobic and our boy just wants to walk a lot anyway - what other options do we have?

Considered buggy board with the seat on it but am not sure if the height will then clash with the carrycot on the pushchair

Considered an out n about double as well BUT would rather not have to shell out the £400 tbh

Any thoughts, experiences and opinions?

Thanks!

How about a cheapish double buggy and a buggy board that way if you are out for a longer period he won't be squished in / underneath but if you are not going too far you can use the buggy board then you have the best of both worlds. I've seen people use carrycots with seated buggy boards and they have looked OK x

yeah is what we are thinking but guessed you cant use a simple double buggy straight from birth. we love the stokke but this just adds to the complication ;-)

There is a joie one that's a little over £100 which is side by side and I'm 99% sure it's from birth, also cossatto are also from birth

I can understand your frustration as I had an iCandy that I was smitten with and saved for our 2nd child which ended up being twins so we had to buy a new one, there are so few options out there especially when you are as fussy as me lol x

16 months between my boys. I had the out and about and could no reccomend it enough. My eldest is 2 and half now tho so we have a buggy board and a cheap stroller double for when we really need him to be in a pram. Try the out and about selling page on facebook I sold mine in excellent condition for £250 :) x

My little one will be 2 years 7 months when our second is born. I am getting a single pushchair with a buggboard & seat attachment and a baby sling. If baby is in sling, toddler can go in pushchair. If baby is in pushchair toddler can use buggy board x

DD was 20 months when DS was born. She mostly wants to walk so we used our pushchair and a sling. Half the time we didnt even bring the pushchair but it depends how much your toddler uses it.

I'd get a sling. There was 2.5yrs between my first two, used the pram about 5 times, preferred to carry the baby and the toddler either walked or went in the stroller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back