Dopplers

maldives

Reaction score
I've been to Mother care searching for the doppler everyone talks about. but all what i found was a device that u strap to ur tummy and it doesn't work. !! it's not like the ultra sound it's kind of a sound magnifier i think the company is called summers.
where can i find that doppler that i can use from the begenning of my pregnancy ?? :think:

I've been to Mother care searching for the doppler everyone talks about. but all what i found was a device that u strap to ur tummy and it doesn't work. !! it's not like the ultra sound it's kind of a sound magnifier i think the company is called summers.
where can i find that doppler that i can use from the begenning of my pregnancy ??

Thats what i've got but i think its quite rubbish....because none of my babies showed til very late on it didnt really work at all except from about 34 weeks but even then it wasnt particularly brilliant although its nice to be able to record the babys heartbeat onto the computer with the disc that comes with it. You cant use it from the beginning anyway so its definitely no good for you hun, :think: like suzi said try ebay you can see whats on the market on there!

I dont know of any particular makes that are supposed to be any good sorry :(

I used the angel sounds one from about 12 weeks and managed to hear baby moving and placenta, then from about 14 weeks i heard babys heartbeat. It cost me around £20 off ebay.

FWIW I only used my Doppler about 3 times from 30 weeks onwards as had movements to go on to tell me LO was fine in there.

But there are loads on the market to buy if you really want one. Or hire.

You cant use it from the beginning anyway so its definitely no good for you hun, :think: like suzi said try ebay you can see whats on the market on there!(

I think she is advanced enough to use any at 35 weeks... :?

Thanks all. I thought i could find one at mothercare's but if not. i won't risk buy anything out from ebay. I get really scared i might harm LO if not bought from a proper shop.
any ways i am not worry just wanted to have the experience.
Thanks alot girls.

I think she is advanced enough to use any at 35 weeks...

Thats my pregnancy brain - oops! :oops: didnt really look at how far along she was just went by what she said about wanting one she can use from the beginning of her pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back