bought a baby heart magnifier!!

maldives

Reaction score
hi all
i went and bout a device called bebe sounds it isnt a doppler it works as a magnifier . it says i should be able to hear the sounds by the begenning of the third trimester . im not yet there and guess what couldnt identify the heart beat :wall:
so dissapointed could there be anything wrong with my baby or is it to early to hear it???

do you mean hi-bebe ? thats a doppler

if you mean one that kinda straps to your tummy then i think your right that you cant here it till 3rd tri , at the mo your baby isnt even up by your belly button yet , so dont be panicing !

if you wanted to hear it early you would need a proper doppler

It's quite hard to find the heartbeat even with a 'proper' doppler. Maybe your baby is lying in the wrong position. I'm sure it's not a problem with your baby - are you feeling kicks? Much more likely it's just the doppler you have.

ihave one of these and have never been able to find the heartbeat and im 36 weeks so i wouldnt worry

I heard bebe sounds were rubbish and even in the 3rd trimester some times they wouldnt pick anything up. They arent really dopplers they just make sound louder. I wouldnt worry if I were you, like you said your have a while untill its even meant to work anyway.

thanks all i am relifed now i was really panicing. i hope everything is fine with my baby and all of urs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back